Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> eDress (eDress)

Reviewed by:marthamyers

About marthamyersstarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/14/05
Posted on:8/27/12 9:47 AM
Last Updated:8/27/12 10:02 AM

Karine said... (8/28/12 3:30 PM) Reply
As usual, you're all over the new Sewing Workshop pattern! I really like the dress a lot on you - it's very flattering. It may be cheap poly, but it looks terrific! I have this on my cutting table now, and am planning to put the eShrug from TSW with it. Glad to know about the length - thanks!
blue mooney said... (8/28/12 11:25 AM) Reply
You were quick with this one. It looks very nice on you in spite of the length - that band seems to make a difference.
DorothyK said... (8/28/12 11:10 AM) Reply
Very cute - and looks comfy. I like the hem. Your fabric is perfect for this dress. I passed this one up, but now I may reconsider.
KarlaB said... (8/28/12 8:52 AM) Reply
It might be a simple pattern, but it really looks nice on you. Great job!
Fran G said... (8/28/12 8:50 AM) Reply
Great warm weather dress, Martha. Fair warning on the length... although maxi's are current. Martha, I think you are a bit rough on yourself..I see no lumps or bumps and it is not because of the patterned fabric! You are a classic beauty!
ArtAttack said... (8/27/12 8:24 PM) Reply
Very cute...love the fabric!
carolynw said... (8/27/12 4:45 PM) Reply
Looks great - fabric may be cheap as you call it but it is very pretty - a very wearable muslin
Mary Gillette said... (8/27/12 4:31 PM) Reply
Very cute dress and it looks great on you.
marec said... (8/27/12 2:50 PM) Reply
This is a great look on you Martha I love the pattern made up in that print.
jannw said... (8/27/12 11:55 AM) Reply
Great info and I do like your results..I'm taping this together now, so a very helpful review! Thanx...I do like the pattern on your knit..
nicegirl said... (8/27/12 11:42 AM) Reply
This looks great on you! I like the contrast hem band you chose. I am surprised how long it is--at 5'5" you are even a little above average height!
BillieJean said... (8/27/12 11:12 AM) Reply
Cute dress! I've thought about downloading this, but I already have more patterns than I have time left on this earth, however that hasn't stopped me before. I think yours is cute and I agree with you, a little shorter would be better.

All About Linings