Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3521

Posted on:8/27/12 7:20 PM
Last Updated:8/28/12 12:58 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
chenille said... (8/31/12 11:40 PM) Reply
Love this! It looks really good on you.
sew2little said... (8/30/12 10:40 PM) Reply
I'm a little late to the party, but this looks great on you. I may have to buy this pattern to keep up with our trend!
Margaret said... (8/30/12 7:14 AM) Reply
This looks great on you! Nice basic style to show off the print, and great fit. The slight blousing really seems hardly noticeable!
Mushywear said... (8/29/12 3:20 PM) Reply
Looks awesome!
SavageCoco said... (8/28/12 11:37 PM) Reply
Oh, Snap that's cute. And yes, the Universe is directing you to shop. Go forth without guilt.
bjird said... (8/28/12 9:26 PM) Reply
Great dress. Thanks for writing such a good review.
Barbara V said... (8/28/12 8:27 PM) Reply
I see "no dog" in the belt! Cute casual summer dress and nice style on you. You wear it well.
Christas said... (8/28/12 7:46 PM) Reply
This looks great on you! And..... NO, the belt is not a dog; I really like it with the dress. Great review! Thanks!
Amanda.Claire said... (8/28/12 6:16 PM) Reply
Soooo pretty on you!!
margk said... (8/28/12 5:27 PM) Reply
Lovely classic dress. The neckline is especially nice and you've got a great fit in the bodice.
Jstarr4250 said... (8/28/12 4:18 PM) Reply
What a great dress. I love that the skirt is full but not overly so. This dress can go anywhere! Very nice job.
Rhoda K said... (8/28/12 3:35 PM) Reply
I love your dress and you wear it well.
PattyE said... (8/28/12 3:34 PM) Reply
I think your dress looks great.
SewWil said... (8/28/12 3:15 PM) Reply
Rumples? What rumples? Nobody will notice but you. Classic dress. I love it. Completely missed this pattern. Thanks for the review.
black poodle said... (8/28/12 2:19 PM) Reply
I seem to alway have good luck with Kwik Sew patterns. Nothing to brag about in the fashion world but I live in a small town and we aren't know for High Fashion..HaHa
BrendaJoyce said... (8/28/12 1:09 PM) Reply
I really, really like your dress and it looks fab on you! You are really way too picky about the side seam, it's not even noticeable. I'm going to start following all of your reviews, I too do a small on top to a medium at the waist. I'm built just like a 2x4.
cleverkitty said... (8/28/12 9:39 AM) Reply
Something about basic lines that are so appealing, I love this dress on you, easy to wear for any occasion. arianamaniacs gave you good advice :)
arianamaniacs said... (8/28/12 3:00 AM) Reply
I really like the belt too. Don't worry too much about the side rumples, that is so minor and you're the only one who'd notice! Plus now you have a TNT dress. You look great!
Annette1 said... (8/28/12 0:10 AM) Reply
The belt is NOT a dog! :o)) This little dress is darling, and I can imagine how good it feels with the lined bodice. This is yet ANOTHER pattern I didn't even notice until I saw your review. It's a winner. And, YES, I owe you an e-mail -- ha! You can see how ON-THE-BALL I am.
Sue Parrott said... (8/27/12 9:55 PM) Reply
Cute, and the belt doesn't look so bad in the picture!
ArtAttack said... (8/27/12 8:07 PM) Reply
Ooh, this is cute on you...love the bateau neckline!

Pauline Alice Ninot jacket