Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5566 (Misses' Skirt)

Reviewed by:Sewlful

About Sewlfulstarstar
Member since: 3/19/10
Posted on:8/29/12 9:39 AM
Last Updated:8/29/12 4:52 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Skirts

Other Projects by Sewlful using this Pattern

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

canei said... (8/30/12 11:13 AM) Reply
Sewlful said... (8/30/12 9:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the great feedback. It really is encouraging. I love the PR site - best thing to happen to sewing since the seam ripper!
Rebecca D said... (8/30/12 7:19 AM) Reply
Very impressive. That's a great classic skirt.
Annette1 said... (8/30/12 0:28 AM) Reply
This is one CLASSY OUTFIT for a CLASSY LADY! And you can really ROCK THAT SKIRT, with those legs of yours. I'm PEA GREEN. :o))
Christas said... (8/29/12 7:56 PM) Reply
Very pretty skirt and such a nice style on you! The jacket makes such a nice suit when paired with the skirt. You look like you bought it at a very expensive boutique! No one would ever guess you made it.
Nancy Rhodes said... (8/29/12 7:55 PM) Reply
Lovely! Advancing on well past beginner I would say. I like you casual attitude toward stitching mishaps. When I was at your stage of the game I would have been despondent and ready to throw in the towel. I am not so picky now and thus like my work better. and get more done. I think from the casual glance at your zipper close-up, you could just open the zipper and roll the teeth over and stitch a smidgeon closer and have it perfect. Like your suit... thanks for taking the time to share.
kathleencramer said... (8/29/12 5:20 PM) Reply
The suit is reaaly a lovely ensemble. I like how you finished the lining. Nice job. Looks great on you.