Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5615 (misses top)

Reviewed by:GoodbyeValntino

About GoodbyeValntinostarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/18/11
Posted on:8/31/12 7:40 AM
Last Updated:8/31/12 10:00 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Other Projects by GoodbyeValntino using this Pattern

Adventurer said... (9/2/12 2:57 PM) Reply
Love your beautiful trunk show! And I am inspired by your challenging yourself, trusting and developing your design sense, and your sharing it all with us.
SewWil said... (9/2/12 11:38 AM) Reply
Beautiful top! I bought this pattern after your last review. I love your trunk show picture.
KarlaB said... (9/1/12 2:19 PM) Reply
This jacket is beautiful! I so enjoyed looking at your "Trunk Show!" Wow! What a fabulous array of garments!
Jrhee said... (9/1/12 10:24 AM) Reply
Lovely blouse, perfect with the pink skirt. What an impressive year of gorgeous creations!
norie creates said... (9/1/12 10:11 AM) Reply
Beautiful top. I can only imagine the beautiful Rtw clothes in your closet b/c you have impeccable taste! But I hope you continue to sew - you are very inspiring.
mochimo said... (9/1/12 9:00 AM) Reply
Beautiful and very chic! Congratulations on your no-RTW-year. I hope you will not stop sewing!
Ellenatlga said... (9/1/12 8:46 AM) Reply
Great top, I need this one!
Claverie said... (9/1/12 8:40 AM) Reply
Very nice presentation on your blog. Blouse looks like a winner.
Woolygal said... (9/1/12 7:45 AM) Reply
What a fabulous wardrobe you have created. You are an inspiration to all of us for perservering through the whole year. Congratulations.
pdiddly said... (9/1/12 3:30 AM) Reply
beautiful and well done on your achievement again
Amanda.Claire said... (8/31/12 2:02 PM) Reply
Great top!! I just bought this pattern. Now, I am even more excited about putting it together. Yours looks really nice.
wordchick said... (8/31/12 1:44 PM) Reply
Wow! Great job!!! Loved reading the story of your journey! You're an inspiration (and, clearly, very focused)!!! I hope you'll continue to make your own; it suits you :-)
ArtAttack said... (8/31/12 1:33 PM) Reply
Really cute, Sarah. How do you think this pattern would behave with a knit? Congrats on your courageous and inspirational journey!
sewingsilly said... (8/31/12 12:58 PM) Reply
Congratulations on such a HUGE accomplishment!! Enjoy your vacation!!
persevering said... (8/31/12 11:44 AM) Reply
Oh, forgot to thank you for sharing your tip on the lengthening. Your elegance really shows in your sewing choices, which I appreciate as I'm close enough in size and height to learn from your experiences. Thanks again for sharing.
nicegirl said... (8/31/12 11:33 AM) Reply
I just bought this pattern--it looks great on you and I'm excited to wear it.
marec said... (8/31/12 11:23 AM) Reply
This is a pattern I have marked for spring but after seeing your review I will move it to this fall. :-) What a great looking blouse, and congrats on your one year blogiversary.
Ripple Dandelion said... (8/31/12 11:15 AM) Reply
So pretty--love this style, which is so perfect for you. The revers collar is wonderful.
cleverkitty said... (8/31/12 11:00 AM) Reply
Congratulations blonde sister I have looked to you for inspiration on prints and what would look good on my petite figure. I hope you keep sewing because I need a role model. This blouse pattern I have also, I love how you paired it with the skirt. Have a Wonderful trip :)
persevering said... (8/31/12 10:18 AM) Reply
Fabulous outfit - congratulations on all your sewing year success - and thank you for sharing your inspirations with us. (If possible can you explain/share your tips on how to attach the front peplum to the bodice?)

Fashion Sewing Group 9270