Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2787 (Womens Criss Cross Tops)

Reviewed by:Elizabeth made this

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Maternity

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

Katharine in BXL said... (11/2/14 5:31 AM) Reply
ThanksElizabth, and Raye Ann for the inspiration! It's 1/2way traced on my cutting table now. Will use E's method to alter the lower front panel over the bump since I'm 23weks pg and need some width. Just like E noticed, the Rostitchery method also gave me too much side width. I've also lengthened mine 2" to keep my maternity panel discreet and will make a subtle front shirt tail hem to keep the hem nice as baby grows... and grows! Does anyone else remember how at the end of pg almost nothing fits and shirts are too short? I figure with the added length too it will be easier to slice up the side seams, take in & up and re-hem at the end of the "fourth trimester".
MariaDenmark said... (9/2/12 0:56 AM) Reply
Very cute top!
Patti B said... (9/1/12 10:07 AM) Reply
Very cute. I'm gathering patterns to sew for DD and already have this one -- thanks for the reminder!
Raye Ann said... (9/1/12 0:20 AM) Reply
I made 4 of these in different sleeves/ fabrics for post maternity and nursing days. Loved them! If I had purchased the pattern earlier, I can see from your version how cute they would've been for maternity, as well.
Elcue said... (8/31/12 8:57 PM) Reply
Looks great on you. I love Jalie too.