Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8536 (MISSES' TOP)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

Timeless Hawaiian styles

boutiquefabric.com

High end fashion fabrics

Amanda.Claire said... (9/3/12 2:20 PM) Reply
Your top is wonderful! I love this pattern too. Nudging toward pucker is a fabulous tip. I am going to try that on my next sweater knit. I have had such awful luck with some loose weave knits. BTW: Thanks for the kind comments!! Sewing hugs coming your way.
jenleeC said... (9/3/12 10:05 AM) Reply
Another lovely version of this pattern. I am a big fan of Claire's rulers and my french curve too.
Nan Kay said... (9/3/12 9:12 AM) Reply
This is one of my TNT top patterns too! yours looks really nice on you, fabric is lovely.
1SewSweet said... (9/3/12 7:58 AM) Reply
Very cute tee and nice job on the re-styling of the neckline! Thanks for the tip on the S A Curve!
pdiddly said... (9/3/12 3:28 AM) Reply
Love this T too you have a great collection now
Barbara V said... (9/2/12 10:48 PM) Reply
I'd say you achieved all the adjustments wonderfully resulting in a TNT keeper. I will be watching for this pattern in the next sale. Thanks for the review and tips.
GoodbyeValntino said... (9/2/12 9:44 PM) Reply
I love this one too! Must get this pattern. Thanks for the review!!
KarlaB said... (9/2/12 9:32 PM) Reply
Love the colors of your fabric! What a great top! Thank you for your review with the hints on stitching. All of your tops are so nice!
MNBarb said... (9/2/12 9:13 PM) Reply
You are foreward-thinking to be sewing sweater knit in the 100+ temps. I'm enjoying your reviews of this pattern. I haven't made all of the veiws but they are now all on my to-do list. BTW, another great "fall colors" fabric on you.
ArtAttack said... (9/2/12 7:31 PM) Reply
Thanks, everyone! @BeaJay, I've blogged about them individually but not collectively....thanks for the idea, I will do that!
sewbehind said... (9/2/12 6:21 PM) Reply
On the basis of your other V-necked t-shirt that you recently reviewed, (using this same pattern) I ordered this from the last sale. Your t's look fabulous.
renren said... (9/2/12 6:16 PM) Reply
Looks like a great pattern--I'll add it to my list for the next sale. And I've been wondering about Claire's SA Curve. Looks like this is the time to buy it! BTW, that is a lovely cut of fabric.
BeaJay said... (9/2/12 6:00 PM) Reply
Love your T. It certainly looks like it would be a great staple. I have been checking your blog looking for more info on your Fab 5 tee patterns but can't find a post? Are you writing about it?
Jrhee said... (9/2/12 3:44 PM) Reply
Cute - and I do like that neckline.
MaryDB said... (9/2/12 3:41 PM) Reply
Love the top, great review. Thanks.

by: JustineSew...