Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Posted on:9/13/12 10:14 AM
Last Updated:9/13/12 10:19 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
regal80 said... (11/11/12 11:41 PM) Reply
well, you could have made a paper sack look good but you did a great job and it looked wonderful on you despite the difficulties, great job.
Levone said... (9/18/12 3:21 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress!
ChristmasHills said... (9/14/12 2:36 AM) Reply
Thank goodness you knew what to do to fix your dress because we would have missed out on seeing your stunning masterpiece. Great job (on officiating too I'm sure)
mesewlot said... (9/14/12 1:54 AM) Reply
I couldn/t believe that this dress looks as great as it does and you do not recommend it, I had to find out why. So sorry you had to make all those changes, but in my opinion, they were well worth it, you look fabulous and your choice of fabric with this style is awesome. However, I must say, I probably would have done the same. I'm one that don't like to make too many changes to a pattern, it discourages me as well from using that pattern again. But, I'm one that does not like to go the extra mile and make a mock up before I get started. ;o) At any rate, again, a truly beautiful dress that fits you wonderfully!!
SewWil said... (9/14/12 0:13 AM) Reply
Great job altering the pattern. Your dress is beautiful!
Renata said... (9/13/12 11:17 PM) Reply
Problems, problems, who amongst us hasn't had those. You look stunning!
ArtAttack said... (9/13/12 4:59 PM) Reply
Thanks for the huge heads up on a bummer pattern but what a show-stopping dress you ended up with! Great job!
Elke said... (9/13/12 4:41 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress, looks fabulous on you!
prostheticsgirl said... (9/13/12 1:14 PM) Reply
Oh wow I love it! It looks so gorgeous, so given some time away from the pain of making and fitting it, maybe you'll grow to love it. It certainly looks amazing in the pictures
Leslie in Austin said... (9/13/12 12:15 PM) Reply
Love love love! The dress, the story, how pretty you look. Don't love all the alterations you had to do, but what a payoff!
ntpolite said... (9/13/12 10:42 AM) Reply
Looks Great! Cant believe you dont just Love it! It looks fantastic on you. I want that Fabric! Thanks for sharing
zoe said... (9/13/12 10:28 AM) Reply
Wow; it looks gorgeous. Great fabric. It looks like it fits you beautifully ( after all your work).

by: Debbie Coo...