Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Japanese Pattern Books> Drape Drape Dress no 3 (Drape Drape Dress no 3 )

Reviewed by:valerie sews

About valerie sewsstarstarstar
Member since: 10/1/03
Posted on:9/15/12 3:32 AM
Last Updated:9/16/12 5:41 PM

Other Projects by valerie sews using this Pattern

cocosloft said... (9/16/12 8:45 AM) Reply
Wonderful review, love your dress. I've really enjoyed your journey thru the muslins on your blog. Great result!
Margaret said... (9/16/12 5:45 AM) Reply
Nicely done... great that you got it to fit so well in a woven too!
FreyaStark said... (9/15/12 8:12 PM) Reply
Very nice.
valerie sews said... (9/15/12 5:05 PM) Reply
Thanks ladies. There are actually snakes in the parklands where we did the photo shoot..this is Australia after all
petro said... (9/15/12 1:21 PM) Reply
Looks good, classy and edgy at the same time. I also like the final muslin in the long series - well done for persisting. I have Drape Drape and haven't made anything yet, but this one you chose looks possible, especially now I've read your process through altering the pattern.
aaltje said... (9/15/12 1:12 PM) Reply
It is beautiful and looks really good on you. That particular dress is on my list too, but I think I will stick to a knit. I admire your persistence!
ArtAttack said... (9/15/12 11:23 AM) Reply
Lovely dress on you...love the fabric.
MariannaSew2Pro said... (9/15/12 9:57 AM) Reply
Well done. You've put a lot of thought and work into your dress with great results. Drape Drape seems full of 'snakes' to me so I'm especially awestruck that you transferred successfully to woven.