Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7176 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:CraftAddict

About CraftAddict
Member since: 9/1/10
Posted on:9/17/12 3:36 PM
sewbarbie said... (9/6/13 0:29 AM) Reply
Bootzey said... (1/30/13 9:45 AM) Reply
this dress looks AMAZING on you
MadeInHisImage said... (11/1/12 5:09 PM) Reply
I absolutely love your dress!!! Amazing!!!
Levone said... (9/18/12 2:16 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress!
CraftAddict said... (9/18/12 9:04 AM) Reply
Jstarr4250, thank you so much. That was a stretch for me because I am soooooo not a hat wearer. I ordered it but wasn't convinced I would wear it until it was time to walk out the door........... ReBecca thank you. I was very nervous about the neckline. I was sweating bullets when it was time to cut out that extra fabric! But it turned out okay................. . norie creates, thank you so much. Thanks for visiting my blog. And yes I am very proud of this one. ................... . Thanks velosewer! . ................... Tricia Plummer, thank you very much. I may have to bump myself up after this one.
Tricia Plummer said... (9/18/12 3:31 AM) Reply
Absolutely lovely! When I saw that you consider yourself an "Advanced Beginner", I was shocked. I would have believed with the work on this dress that you should move yourself up to "Intermediate". This is stunning! You should be very proud.
velosewer said... (9/18/12 2:10 AM) Reply
I love love love this fabric and style.
norie creates said... (9/17/12 10:53 PM) Reply
Wow! You should be sooo proud of yourself! This is stunning! From head to toe- you look fabulous. Loved your blog post too!
Re Becca said... (9/17/12 10:29 PM) Reply
Beautiful!! The close up of the pleating detail on your blog is fabulous! This dress is very well fitted and very stylish. Your neckline looks great too.
Jstarr4250 said... (9/17/12 9:31 PM) Reply
What a great look. Love your "fascinator" with it!
CraftAddict said... (9/17/12 6:46 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for your kind words. . prostheticsgirl, it seems this one was very popular. I was in Joann a few days later and wanted to check the pattern envelop to see if I needed backing for the belt and there were no more left in the drawer! it does not require backing by the way. Just interfacing. And I forgot to mention in the review I used fusible woven interfacing. It made it quite sturdy.
prostheticsgirl said... (9/17/12 6:22 PM) Reply
I also had to have this pattern when I saw it online and just bought it! Your review was very helpful and your finished dress is lovely
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/17/12 5:36 PM) Reply
You look great in your beautifully made dress.
jlg said... (9/17/12 4:44 PM) Reply
Fabulous dress and fantastic styling.
kerrybum said... (9/17/12 4:05 PM) Reply
Vintage Joan said... (9/17/12 4:03 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review! I was hoping someone would sew some of the new Burda vintage patterns. Off to look at your blog pics. :)

by: 3kids1036