Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5638 (Misses and Petite Dress and belt)

Reviewed by:cleverkitty

About cleverkittystarstarstar
OH United States
Member since: 8/22/07
Posted on:9/18/12 10:21 PM
Pattern Size:Petite

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories

slmstyle said... (6/5/13 6:06 PM) Reply
Aw, what a sweet, adorable kitty! I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to loose a dear pet. Meanwhile, thank you for your review of this dress, it is really cute! May you think of him every time you waer it :)
Ragdol said... (9/20/12 8:32 PM) Reply
So sorry for your loss of your Odie, I've been there myself, it is not easy. Glad you were able to lose yourself in your project, it's a very cute dress.
MNBarb said... (9/20/12 7:36 PM) Reply
I love the "big kitty" photo of you and Odie. What a big and lovable fluff-ball. I've wondered every time I've lost a pet why we attach ourselves to beings with such short lives'. Of course, when a new pet arrives I immediately remember. OK Bernadette, a C cup? Really? I'm feeling your sorrow then have to smile a little thinking how you would look in a dress fully sewn in a C cup. You could pack your luggage in there and have no extra baggage fees. Carry on my dear.
Wianno Girl said... (9/20/12 7:27 PM) Reply
I like your dress very much and the color is a happy one - reminds me of beach glass. So sorry for your loss - my kitty is the same way - a good hangout buddy.
barbcl said... (9/19/12 1:41 PM) Reply
I really like your dress and the fabric. My condolences on the passing of your pet.
VivianZ said... (9/19/12 8:56 AM) Reply
It is very hard to loose a pet. I am so sorry, But this dress is cute, and crisp and summery.
BrendaJoyce said... (9/19/12 7:29 AM) Reply
I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Odie. Losing a pet is so difficult and as another commenter said, getting lost in a project is sometimes the best therapy. Your dress is lovely. I have that pattern, I need to make it. Thanks for your informative review.
sewbehind said... (9/19/12 4:28 AM) Reply
Odie was beautiful! I'm so sorry about his passing. He lived a long life and was your sewing helper. I can see how you feel lost without him. I do like your dress. It's very pretty. Helen
ArtAttack said... (9/19/12 0:33 AM) Reply
Oh, I am so sorry for the loss of Odie! I have been there many times...so sorry. Your dress is darling, though. I'm glad you had it as a diversion. Hugs...
SewWil said... (9/18/12 11:45 PM) Reply
I'm so sorry for your loss. Odie was beautiful (and big)! You did a great job with this dress. I like the piping a lot. Good for you for finding a project that you could be deep in thought and focused.
PattyE said... (9/18/12 11:28 PM) Reply
I am so sorry about your kitty...I've been through that too. It's very hard. Hang in there. Your dress is really cute...I love the piping.
Jstarr4250 said... (9/18/12 11:08 PM) Reply
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your dear Odie. The dress is beautiful. I also find getting completely lost in a sewing project to be such calming therapy.

McCall's M5613

by: Dellia45

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

Jamie Christina Abbey Coat Pattern (JC314AC)

Favorite Things A Safe Place Pattern