Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1312 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:prttynpnk

About prttynpnkstarstarstarstar
SC USA
Member since: 6/28/11
Posted on:9/23/12 3:01 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
gotasew said... (5/22/15 11:56 PM) Reply
Nice job. Yes I agree the skirt part is seriously cool! I made the long sleeve version in a stretchy knit and omitted the zip as you did. I did not bind the neck but used a full knit facing. (It seemed a faster way to go). Thanks for the review.
KathySews said... (1/8/13 8:32 AM) Reply
very nice - I agree this is why I love PR, the pattern photo did nothing for me, but love it on you.
Leslie Bonner said... (12/28/12 5:19 PM) Reply
Really cute dress. I wouldn't have imagined that dress in that fabric but it so worked. Thank you for sharing. Anyone who hasn't visited your website should - pictures really good. Love the poses.
Gendun said... (12/24/12 12:26 PM) Reply
Yupp - as I said on your blog, I love your fresh, funny & irreverent style. Great dress & it's a pleasure to 'meet' you. Oh, and thanks for the review, too. ;)
ktr2567 said... (11/23/12 5:46 PM) Reply
God, how i love this fabric!!! And the dress looks fantastic. I'm Vogue Phobic too...LOL
marthamyers said... (9/24/12 6:24 PM) Reply
Great version of a dress that keeps trying to move to the top of my queue, especially seeing yours!
petro said... (9/24/12 12:12 PM) Reply
Such a success! I would not have thought of making this dress from the Vogue photos.
ArtAttack said... (9/24/12 8:49 AM) Reply
Very cute and love your poses!
jlg said... (9/24/12 7:23 AM) Reply
Love your dress. Love your blog.
Bluepine said... (9/23/12 10:40 PM) Reply
Love it.
jenleeC said... (9/23/12 8:55 PM) Reply
Your project photo doesn't enlarge but luckily this meant I took a trip to your blog, LOL, I nearly splatted coffee all over my computer screen. Eggs for breakfast anyone! Love the dress, love your poses, love the shoes!
no7262 said... (9/23/12 7:32 PM) Reply
Love it! Nora :)
sewtime said... (9/23/12 5:05 PM) Reply
Love this dress and yours looks great on you!
zoe said... (9/23/12 3:55 PM) Reply
Your dress is just beautiful and you look beautiful in it. I love the embroidered vine and flowers fabric with that long necklace. The dress looks like it could be dressed up or down; versatile, while very pretty and flattering. Nice work.