Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6110 (top and leggings)

Reviewed by:zaffu

About zaffu
Member since: 7/2/09
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:10/23/12 4:13 PM
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Pants
MichelleGP said... (6/7/13 1:36 PM) Reply
I'm a little late commenting here but you could try wearing a cami underneath. It might help with the itchiness and make you feel more confident about the neckline. I also think it looks really nice on you!
SAMBoddy said... (5/8/13 9:07 PM) Reply
I just had to comment and say that I think I have this same fabric :D (Got it at hancocks) Super stiff crossgrain fibers that almost feel like they used some kind of wire... don't know what I'm going to so with the stuff *sigh*
DonnaH said... (10/25/12 12:12 PM) Reply
The shirttail hem was a great addition. Too bad about the itchy fabric (I have a top like that - in my case it was an itchy metallic thread). I think it looks great. Although I can see how the neckline would be too big for some people's comfort, it doesn't look oversized.
VicSews said... (10/24/12 9:11 AM) Reply
I made the sleeveless version of this top and really like it. I did put one more button on the front to close the neckline up a bit. Maybe you could try that.
Mazzygirl said... (10/24/12 6:11 AM) Reply
sorry you didn't like the pattern, this one worked brilliantly for me... Personally, I think it looks really nice on you.
GwendolenG said... (10/23/12 4:17 PM) Reply
great review! This pattern didn't work very well for me, either.

by: julliams