Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Hong Kong Vest

Reviewed by:Diana Hilliard

About Diana Hilliardstar

Posted on:7/28/02 10:29 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 5 people    Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests
Tina Rathbone said... (9/3/05 4:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work. I've got to get around to making this one.
stitchwitch said... (4/26/05 10:10 AM) Reply
I bought this pattern ages ago on the strength of a picture I saw in Threads. Your vests have inspired me to use it!
Suz said... (6/10/03 0:38 AM) Reply
I have this pattern. I appreciate being able to read your comments before selecting fabric. Thank you for your review.
said... (7/29/02 7:03 PM) Reply
I, too, am from Canada, and was told by the distributor to try the back crossover straps as they suit individuals with a defined waistline and lower hip fullness (as opposed to high hip fullness). I was dubious as I am hippy but the backstraps are indeed flattering! Please keep your reviews coming.
said... (7/28/02 3:22 PM) Reply
Diana, Your garments are wonderful!
said... (7/28/02 2:48 PM) Reply
I don't know about the rut... I am still looking for my "personal style." :) It makes sense to re-use those patterns we like best since there is some guarantee of success which we don't have with those patterns that are untried. Very inspired by your review!
said... (7/28/02 11:53 AM) Reply
Diana, yes, you have fallen into the rut of being a gifted artist. Now you have to quit your day job. :) Thank you so much for these reviews. I own many of these patterns but haven't made them up yet. Your work is an inspiration.

J Stern Designs The Hobo Bag Pattern