Pattern Reviews> Angela Wolf> 1123 (The Ruched T)

Reviewed by:sarroyo1

About sarroyo1
Member since: 10/3/10
Posted on:10/4/12 11:26 AM
Last Updated:10/4/12 4:14 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Scheri said... (10/6/12 1:54 PM) Reply
Wow surprize a review of this pattern. I waited for the release and ordered immediately but do not have yet. I really like this pattern. Can you post a bigger picture?
Scheri said... (10/6/12 1:54 PM) Reply
Shari7 said... (10/5/12 4:36 PM) Reply
In response to Mary Ann's question, yes, I did select the size (M) based on the measurements listed on the pattern. This size was also confirmed when I tried on sample at Angela's booth at the American Sewing Expo last week. I usually wear a M in RTW.
Mary Ann said... (10/5/12 1:07 PM) Reply
Looks great. Thank you for the review. Did you choose the pattern size based on how your measurements compared to those given for the pattern?
lcdrbetty said... (10/5/12 7:09 AM) Reply
Great top! I love cowl necks, & the ruching really flatters. The fit looks perfect!
2 Airedales n Me said... (10/5/12 2:24 AM) Reply
Wow, that is one nice looking tee! You did a great job. I was curious about this one. Having met Angela I know she is a professional so I'm not surprised it's a good pattern.
Elona said... (10/4/12 9:06 PM) Reply
Thank for making the enlargement available. Doggone, that top is way cuter on you than even the pattern photo!
Levone said... (10/4/12 6:18 PM) Reply
Great looking tee! I love all of the extra details.
sarroyo1 said... (10/4/12 4:14 PM) Reply
I just added a link to a shutterfly page with bigger photos. You just need to click on the Project Photo thumbnail and you be taken to the shutterfly page.
ArtAttack said... (10/4/12 3:47 PM) Reply
I was curious about this pattern. Yours looks cute. Would love to see a larger pic!
Elona said... (10/4/12 1:58 PM) Reply
The image is teensy, but from what I can see, it looks very much like the pattern pic. But could you make your image clickable so that we can appreciate the details?
marec said... (10/4/12 11:44 AM) Reply
Looks good! Congrats on your first review. :-)

Tie Dye Diva Ruffled Diaper Cover

by: justinsbri...

Petite Plus Patterns Swing Coat

Petite Plus Patterns Swing Coat

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)

Sew Chic Valentine Slip Pattern (ln1207)

by: BlossomKyl...