Pattern Reviews> Colette Patterns> 0003 (Sorbetto)

Reviewed by:Mollymax

Last Updated:10/5/12 11:24 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Other Projects by Mollymax using this Pattern

DesignsByDenise said... (11/12/12 11:33 PM) Reply
I really like your take on all the Sorbettos. I just finished my second one (for someone else), and it's so simple and easy I now think I need a few for myself. I hope the pattern fits me as well as it seems to fit you. I may need the back darts too, but that's an easy addition. You do really nice work! Thanks for sharing. :-)
JEF said... (10/6/12 9:33 PM) Reply
Wonderful variety... love them all!
Elemenopeo said... (10/6/12 7:49 AM) Reply
Very pretty - I really need to try this pattern out!
rozzybabe said... (10/6/12 6:16 AM) Reply
As already mentioned, all of your blouses have looked really great! I live in Canada, so it's too cool to wear right now, but already have fabric in my stash to make this next summer. I'm also going to try to modify the fit through the lower torso so as to use it for a fitted tank top. Thanks for sharing all your views, I have got great ideas from them!
pdiddly said... (10/6/12 2:32 AM) Reply
I must one of the few people who hasn't made a Sorbetto top, and regretting it seeing all your versions
marec said... (10/6/12 1:09 AM) Reply
All your Sorbettos are beautiful, and I am so impressed by your sewing. I've added you to my Google Reader so I can get even more eye candy :-)