Pattern Reviews> brerrabbit.com> 4800 (makeBra)

Reviewed by:SuzyBee

About SuzyBee
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 2/2/11
Posted on:10/8/12 6:50 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
sewing for fun said... (10/13/12 12:33 PM) Reply
Your bra looks great! I find bra sewing very satisfying - and even saves money, as does swimwear sewing. once you get the fit right, you can sew quick and beautiful and comfortable bras and swimsuits that are non-existent in most RTW items.
pdiddly said... (10/9/12 2:58 AM) Reply
You have done a great job with your bra, I too don't know these patterns - Sigrid's tutorials are invaluable.
treefrog said... (10/8/12 6:28 PM) Reply
Well done! Thanks for the info on makeBra - I haven't come across them before. I'm glad you found Sigrid's tutorial. It was a huge help for me
ArtAttack said... (10/8/12 6:11 PM) Reply
Great job on your first bra! Not familiar with this brand so thanks for the tip.
DD1104 said... (10/8/12 2:42 PM) Reply
I have been working on this pattern too and hope to review mine soon!! Looks great! I'm glad to hear the fit worked out well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for mine!
Jrhee said... (10/8/12 9:59 AM) Reply
Gorgeous job, especially for your first bra! I am a big fan of the MakeBra patterns too.

Kwik Sew ks-easysewing book