Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4693 (Threads - Dress, Coat & Purse)

Reviewed by:Lufah

About Lufah
OH USA
Member since: 1/4/05
Posted on:1/23/05 2:31 PM
KathleenS said... (1/25/05 2:35 AM) Reply
Great review!! I'm really looking forward to seeing your photo. I know how frustrating it can be not to be able to show off your projects.
Lufah said... (1/23/05 8:40 PM) Reply
Ann, our digital camera broke over Christmas - hubbie and I are holding out until he gets his bonus check in Feb. to buy a new one. When that happens, I'll be updating all of my reviews with photos. Trust me, we're going *nuts* without a camera right now! BTW, I washed the jacket. The fraying on the edges came out okay, but I think I would have liked it better had I not done it. It still looks nice, tho. I really like this pattern, and the more I look at the jacket I made, the more I want to make another one, tweaking a few things here and there.
GorgeousFabrics said... (1/23/05 7:20 PM) Reply
I'm hoping to make this outfit for the stash contest. Any chance of seeing a picture? -Ann
LisaLS said... (1/23/05 7:14 PM) Reply
Great review! Sounds like a nice jacket.
jlg said... (1/23/05 5:03 PM) Reply
I'm glad to see that you liked this pattern. I bought it when it came out and hope to make it this spring.
AnneM said... (1/23/05 3:36 PM) Reply
I've seen a lot of discussion on this pattern; it is good to see a review. I haven't tried a jacket yet either, so this is a promising pattern.

Understanding Knit Fabrics