Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 03-2012-121A (Wrap Top)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
MN USA
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:10/13/12 11:12 PM
redrockcity said... (10/15/12 2:51 PM) Reply
I love it as a cardigan! Such a gorgeous color!!
mochimo said... (10/15/12 9:32 AM) Reply
I love wrap tops and yours looks so great!
GoodbyeValntino said... (10/15/12 8:35 AM) Reply
Great style for you! It looks like a fun piece to wear even if you need a little help getting dressed!
Margaret said... (10/15/12 5:22 AM) Reply
Looks great! I love it with the gray!
marec said... (10/14/12 9:48 AM) Reply
Barb, you are rocking this cardi. I love how you styled it and yes, wrap styles are great on you. Just beautiful!
Sue Parrott said... (10/14/12 9:40 AM) Reply
So cute Barb! For the very reasons you mentioned I have not used a downloadable pattern from Burda. Too much work! Your top is a lovely color!
cleverkitty said... (10/14/12 8:53 AM) Reply
This came out so beautiful, all the effort got you a great looking top you can't buy. Gorgeous color on you!!!!
blue mooney said... (10/14/12 8:20 AM) Reply
Very cute! You are right about most warm tops being all loose and unfitted. This is a great alternative.
Jstarr4250 said... (10/14/12 7:33 AM) Reply
This is lovely on you and it looks great over your t shirt- so soft and cozy. I began cutting out my first Burda download last night and I completely agree...way too much time involved.
olgarosita said... (10/14/12 6:54 AM) Reply
It turned out great, and you made it really fast! I also hate downloading patterns and taping all the pieces together! I think I prefer tracing from those impossible pattern sheets...
FreyaStark said... (10/14/12 5:04 AM) Reply
It looks lovely, and the colour is gorgeous.
Levone said... (10/14/12 3:46 AM) Reply
Lovely top!
margk said... (10/14/12 3:17 AM) Reply
What a nice top!
cocosloft said... (10/14/12 2:37 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! Love the color!
KatC83 said... (10/14/12 0:32 AM) Reply
I like the way this looked on you. Thank you for your honest/helpful description of the difficulties with the instructions!
SewWil said... (10/13/12 11:50 PM) Reply
Your top turned out great! I am sitting here on my way to the iron to press the shoulder seams that I just sewed on my version of this top. I hope mine turns out as great as yours.
ArtAttack said... (10/13/12 11:48 PM) Reply
Barb...Oh! So happy to be your inspiration! It looks fab! Don't you love it? I so totally agree with the Burda love/hate thing. I figure it will keep our brains supple for old age...lol Great job!