Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1164 (Misses' Top)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:10/21/12 12:16 PM
RLL said... (10/23/12 1:12 PM) Reply
Wow, I really love this look!
Jstarr4250 said... (10/23/12 7:35 AM) Reply
I can only follow the general consensus...a lot of style, a little bit funky...all in all a great jacket perfect for the way you've styled it.
carolynw said... (10/22/12 4:27 PM) Reply
This jacket looks very, very nice on you - I was really very surprised to read that you weren't loving it - the colour is gorgeous and looks great on you. Very versatile jacket - the elastic in the back looks like what I have seen in jackets on a recent shopping expedition so you right in style
Margaret said... (10/22/12 10:52 AM) Reply
I think it looks nice on you! Love the contrast color lining.
Margie T said... (10/22/12 1:21 AM) Reply
I think it looks really nice. Love the colour.
Ms. McCall said... (10/21/12 11:15 PM) Reply
Great jacket which really makes the outfit look really sophisticated - well done!
wildberrymom said... (10/21/12 10:47 PM) Reply
Very casual chic and fabulous with jeans. It looks great on you too. I think the unusual lines of the front are especially nice--very nice!
Sue Parrott said... (10/21/12 10:21 PM) Reply
I like this on you! It looks comfy and chic. With the outfit you settled in it looks great! Love the fabric!
CorgieMom said... (10/21/12 10:16 PM) Reply
WINNER! Looks great with the blue collar shirt - you look very hip. I love it and jealous that I don't have one. Great job!
Amanda.Claire said... (10/21/12 9:07 PM) Reply
I really like your jacket. I think it is very slimming, not that you need extra slimming. Love it with the collared shirt too!
marec said... (10/21/12 8:21 PM) Reply
It's wonderful on you-don't even consider that it is shapeless. It looks elegant and comfortable and very chic with a collared shirt. I love this on you.
marec said... (10/21/12 8:20 PM) Reply
too many clicks
BJ1400 said... (10/21/12 5:20 PM) Reply
I think it looks great. Such a good color for you. And I like the elastic in the back. Great review too.
Knitz said... (10/21/12 2:54 PM) Reply
Really good look with the collared shirt. It may not give you a Sophia Loren shape, but it's interesting and cute -- sounds like a win to me!
SewWil said... (10/21/12 1:35 PM) Reply
This juror is weighing in: Your jacket looks very nice on you. I like the colors you chose for the shell and the lining. They go great together. You may want to put it away for a little while and pull it back out . I bet you will love it at that point.
Jrhee said... (10/21/12 1:33 PM) Reply
I also think it looks great on you, and I think it is perfect with the collared shirt and necklace! Beautiful fabric is all you need sometimes!
cleverkitty said... (10/21/12 1:26 PM) Reply
No shape? whatcha thinkin? your celery light as opposed to celery heavy. I think the jacket looks GREAT and the elastic gives some waistline curve so much more then your carrot eye can see. I love it with the collared shirt, the denim gives you a hip look along with the jackets BEAUTIFUL color you got a pulled together style that is the heart of your stalk. The lining is A+ so cool those two colors together :)
ArtAttack said... (10/21/12 1:07 PM) Reply
It's really cute on you...kudos for overcoming your struggles, it was worth.

by: sewdc