Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6610 (Misses'/Miss Petite Jeans)

Reviewed by:Cation Designs

About Cation Designs
Member since: 4/13/11
Posted on:11/5/12 12:50 PM
Pattern Size:Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 19 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

MNBarb said... (6/18/15 9:15 AM) Reply
Great pants! Part of the comfort is probably due to the high waist. It's a feature that isn't trending but was always more comfortable. They stay in place at the smallest part of your torso. I'm just reading reviews of this pattern as I purchased it yesterday. Yours will definitely be on the "make it" side.
Nancywin said... (12/15/12 1:47 AM) Reply
These look great - but you're right, they look way lower on the envelope. I have that problem a lot with pants and I do NOT have a low waist. So, I don't know what's going on with that. These are very flattering on you.
Laurie Lou said... (11/6/12 5:21 PM) Reply
Great post on your blog too. Jeans look amazing!. I rather like the high waist too...but those are pretty high. lots of great info here. And I totally agree with you on a contoured waist band. a must for me!
carolynw said... (11/6/12 11:55 AM) Reply
Great looking pants - fit is great
NJcowgirl said... (11/6/12 9:35 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review. Your pants look great!
cleverkitty said... (11/6/12 8:52 AM) Reply
Your pants look exceptional for a muslin great job sewing and perfecting. I bought this pattern too and looked over the directions which I thought very impressive, it did have crotch adjustments to determine the rise, actually a few measurements to determine where you want them to sit. I have purchased independent pattern company pants patterns thinking they would fit better or are better drafted but not so in my case. It all boils down to your body shape and figuring out your exact measurements and ease you want in a style and then adjusting the pattern. Cation Designs let me tell you your legs look fantastic don't compare yourself and you will NEVER be disappointed, Women would love to have YOUR perfect shape. Believe this :)
Jstarr4250 said... (11/6/12 6:35 AM) Reply
Congratulations- they're wonderful on you. There's nothing like the feeling of completing your first pair of pants!
Cosmotis said... (11/6/12 6:03 AM) Reply
These look fantastic on you! Great fit! I've got this pattern in my stash and am moving it up to the on-deck circle. I'm currently working on some Thurlows, which I think are going to fit great, so it'll be interesting to see how this pattern compares with regard to the curvy-ness. Thanks for the inspiration!
Roodles said... (11/5/12 8:07 PM) Reply
Yay! I have this pattern too. Thanks for reviewing. Your pants look really good on you.
Amanda.Claire said... (11/5/12 7:25 PM) Reply
Great looking pants and congrats!
valerie sews said... (11/5/12 4:08 PM) Reply
Your pants look great.
BrendaJoyce said... (11/5/12 2:16 PM) Reply
Your review has given me the courage to try a pair of pants! I've done shorts, but haven't tried pants, and those look great on you. Wonderful review, too.

StyleArc Suzie\'s Sister Top