Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5206 (Criss-Cross Top)

Viewed 1969 times

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Debbie Cook said... (12/11/06 11:31 AM) Reply
Very pretty.
Jblaze said... (1/29/05 9:16 AM) Reply
Did you line this top? I was thinking of sewing something up in onionskin and wasn't sure whether to plan on lining it. Your top is gorgeous!!
SandraB said... (1/27/05 11:10 AM) Reply
Your top is just beautiful.
Danvillegirl said... (1/26/05 7:55 PM) Reply
Love the fabric. It made up very nice in this style top.
JDpenelope said... (1/26/05 5:38 PM) Reply
Wow, beautiful. I believe I have this same fabric from EOS. Did you double the fabric or line it? It looks opaque. Now I just want to get this pattern and copy everything you did!
kathi s said... (1/26/05 9:05 AM) Reply
Your top is wonderful! It looks a perfect fit. I'm curious, did you find the sleeves tight? I've heard that about other LH patterns and I have "muscular" upper arms so am alittle leery.
Harriet Rogers said... (1/26/05 8:59 AM) Reply
Beautful top. I've got the pattern and some onionskin, so, based on your excellent results, I'm going to sew this one up. You really look very lovely in your successful top.
AnneM said... (1/26/05 4:26 AM) Reply
Great fabric. Nice top. Not surprising that your friends like it. Personally, I think your top looks much nicer than the pattern pictures.
sewfan said... (1/25/05 8:53 PM) Reply
Great fabric and beautiful fit. Nice job! I think I need to get this pattern. Pam
Elona said... (1/25/05 8:40 PM) Reply
marjenann, the top looks just terrific!
Liane M said... (1/25/05 6:53 PM) Reply
Beautiful top, I agree that yours looks better that the envelope photo. I had crossed this pattern off my list because it looks floppy on the envelope picture. I think I'll reconsider this one.
CarolynGM said... (1/25/05 6:46 PM) Reply
Great top. Love the fabric too! I've made this once and loved it. Yours looks so nice I feel inspired to make more of these tops.
sewywabbit said... (1/25/05 5:38 PM) Reply
Very cute top. This is one of my favorite patterns, too. I just finished a skirt (LH Swing) out of the exact same fabric! Wouldnt we look like twins!
VtMartha said... (1/25/05 5:18 PM) Reply
Thanks for fixing the picture. The top is gorgeous! Martha
Sew it seams said... (1/25/05 5:11 PM) Reply
Your top is so pretty. I really like the cross-over that is higher up on the chest like this pattern. I think it's very flattering. Beautiful fabric too.
Gigi Louis said... (1/25/05 5:06 PM) Reply
Very nice! Your version looks much more fitted and flattering than the photo on the pattern envelope. I just love your fabric.
ryan's mom said... (1/25/05 5:05 PM) Reply
It definitely does look like an upscale, fashionable piece. Your fabric choice looks great with this style.
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (1/25/05 4:56 PM) Reply
great first review! and a great top. Keep them coming!
sewkal said... (1/25/05 4:38 PM) Reply
Your top is beautiful, so is your living room!
Denny1600 said... (1/25/05 3:43 PM) Reply
The picture is great and so is the top! The fabric and the top are perfect for each other. YOu did a great job on this. I was hesitating about getting this pattern, but after looking at your success, I'll probably make the leap. Very nice.
Modiste Madness said... (1/25/05 3:42 PM) Reply
The fabric choice makes the pattern look great and great on you.
marjenann said... (1/25/05 3:27 PM) Reply
Sorry for the mishap. I have re-posted the pic!!
Debbie Cook said... (1/25/05 2:49 PM) Reply
Nickle, it's not just you. I can't get the big pic to load either -- just a blank page.
VtMartha said... (1/25/05 2:46 PM) Reply
For me the photo is a tiny speck in the upper left corner of the page. Would love to see it. Martha
JoleneF said... (1/25/05 2:25 PM) Reply
Very pretty.
Georgene said... (1/25/05 2:12 PM) Reply
The photo came up just fine, and it looks beautiful. Wonderful fabric, and it fits you so well. Please post the photos of your other versions when you get around to them.
Nickle said... (1/25/05 1:51 PM) Reply
I don't know if its just me- but I could not see the pic of your garment. Penny

Violette Field Threads Stella