Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> V7917 (Misses robes, shower wrap)

Review submitted in Challenge Contest 2012 - Refashion / Repurpose Contest
Reviewed by:Baja Susana

About Baja Susanastar
MEXICO
Member since: 7/13/08
Posted on:11/9/12 11:16 AM
Last Updated:11/11/12 1:38 PM

GwenH said... (11/17/12 10:06 AM) Reply
Such a great refashion. They look like they've always been tunic and pants. Good catch to leave off the beads. It looks perfect as it came out.
lbrundage said... (11/15/12 3:39 PM) Reply
Never throw away a sheet!!! What a great idea, and you can't beat the softness factor!
renren said... (11/15/12 10:51 AM) Reply
Elegant. Having spent the whole day in my flannel PJs recently, I should follow your cue and make something comfortable and stylish like this.
Baja Susana said... (11/12/12 9:20 AM) Reply
Thank you everyone! I had so much fun making these, and they are so comfy. I enjoy the comradely of the contests.
annakeeton said... (11/11/12 6:22 AM) Reply
Luxurious lounging outfit! I like your sense of humor about the rigors of shell collecting and such.
barebear said... (11/10/12 10:07 PM) Reply
Oh I love them! They turned out beautiful and elegant, and I love the use of the bedsheet hem as the neckline and cuff trim.
marec said... (11/10/12 8:38 PM) Reply
Obama pajamas...too funny! I love this lounging set, and that it is made from a sheet makes it even more special.
nancy2001 said... (11/10/12 3:26 PM) Reply
Susan, your lounging pajama set is proof that casual clothes can look as elegant as they are comfortable! The boarder trim is perfect for the collar and sleeves. What a perfect outfit for a relaxing day by the sea.
Nonezzat said... (11/10/12 2:54 PM) Reply
These look very comfy and stylish. I really want to try this now. You are an inspiration. Thank you for the review and tip on the ribbon.
lesliez said... (11/10/12 11:23 AM) Reply
I bought this pattern a few years back with the thought of cutting the caftan tunic length, just like you did. I put it aside, but now seeing yours, I might pull this out and make some comfy pjs.
goal100 said... (11/10/12 7:56 AM) Reply
Ah! THAT'S why I need ribbon! (Thanks for the tip)Great re-fashion! I think the colours are beautiful on you! (And I'm glad they're Obama PJs vs Romney!)
marthamyers said... (11/9/12 10:34 PM) Reply
Delightful! I too like your repurposing of the sheet.
Mikgirl said... (11/9/12 4:45 PM) Reply
I love how you used the trim! :D
Baja Susana said... (11/9/12 2:33 PM) Reply
Thank you both for your kind comments. Quickie, I am sure my elegant lounging outfit put hoim over the top in electoral votes!
Quickie said... (11/9/12 1:52 PM) Reply
I never could have thought that bedsheets could provide such an elegant Obama-lounging outfit
Lizzytish said... (11/9/12 11:59 AM) Reply
A lovely re-purpose of a bedsheet! The style of your outfit suits the "fabric" and "trim" very well. You look comfortable and beautiful in your lounging pajamas. You've inspired me to repurpose some sheets I saved.

More Knits