Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3799 (Shirts)

Reviewed by:MNBarb

About MNBarbstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/3/10
Posted on:11/11/12 7:22 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
Annette1 said... (10/3/14 0:26 AM) Reply
Are you happy now? I just bought this pattern. :0) I LOVE yours, every single thing about it. I love clothes with a traditional western flare.
Margaret said... (11/13/12 1:24 PM) Reply
Looks great on you! Nice fit and I love the fabric!
chenille said... (11/13/12 2:24 AM) Reply
Another hit! I am loving the colors of your winter wardrobe.
Heatherrique said... (11/12/12 8:09 PM) Reply
Impressively crafted and such a sharp looking shirt on you, Barb!
Batik said... (11/12/12 2:09 PM) Reply
Beautiful, even with the "wrong accessories" !
mssewcrazy said... (11/12/12 12:51 PM) Reply
Absolutely fabulous winter shirt-wear it everywhere . It looks fantastic with the jeans.
cleverkitty said... (11/12/12 10:22 AM) Reply
yes this turned out good it does have a lot of fitting opportunities. Pin-wale cord is so nice to work with too. You got yourself a custom fit excellent!
SewWil said... (11/12/12 9:59 AM) Reply
Very nice shirt! Perfect for pinwale corduroy. Great job!!!
IngridTheresa said... (11/12/12 5:53 AM) Reply
Love your shirt and your review! Finding a TNT shirt pattern is one of my goals and your review (helpful as always) has helped me along that path!
pdiddly said... (11/12/12 3:30 AM) Reply
I love the Kwik Sew patterns and this is no exception - great looking shirt/blouse
Sue Parrott said... (11/11/12 10:22 PM) Reply
Love the color and the corduory! Cute!
marec said... (11/11/12 9:30 PM) Reply
Very, very cute on you! I love the color, the pinwale cord and the details. Did you use snaps? I can't find my glasses ;-) Even though I live in cowboy country, western shirts are not seen as often as plaid flannel (an Oregon tradition).
ArtAttack said... (11/11/12 8:08 PM) Reply
Yee-haw! Adorable western shirt. Come on down to Texas any time in that cute pinwhale corduroy and I don't see it often...totally cool shirt! Okay...and I take offense that you are doggin' Bud's belt know you're a Sissy wanna-be...
khurl said... (11/11/12 8:00 PM) Reply
Nice shirt, love the corduroy. What?!? Do you have a problem with big belt buckles???
Amanda.Claire said... (11/11/12 7:56 PM) Reply
I like your blouse! It reminded me of the Jalie shape. I like the sleeves on this one better too. Does it have a cut on placket?