Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2082 (Dog coat)

Reviewed by:prostheticsgirl

About prostheticsgirlstar
OH United States
Member since: 3/6/12
Posted on:11/18/12 7:22 PM
Last Updated:12/11/12 9:46 PM

See other patterns in this category: Pets
jennygolightly1 said... (6/13/13 5:21 PM) Reply
I so appreciate this review. I think I'm going to wait a little bit before trying it...but yours turned out so well, so when I get better I will!
busymomof3 said... (12/13/12 0:57 AM) Reply
cute!!
Merche said... (12/12/12 7:18 AM) Reply
So cute! I just made a coat for my little dog with the same problem: not enough hair on her tummy to keep her warm. IŽll keep this in mind for the next!
sugarduck said... (11/21/12 2:35 AM) Reply
The photos are viewable now. What an adorable little coat. I like the little bow at the neck. And the fit is impeccable! ;-)
prostheticsgirl said... (11/20/12 12:34 PM) Reply
ARRGGHHH stupid Google+!!!! Hopefully these pictures open now; please let me know if they still won't since they are showing on my computer
MissCelie said... (11/20/12 8:05 AM) Reply
This review sounds like what I went through with my chi! I can't see the photos either on Google+. But, the preview looks really cute!
Jstarr4250 said... (11/19/12 8:56 PM) Reply
Oh what we do for our fur babies! This looks adorable- I'd love to be able to open the thumbnail.
miausiau said... (11/19/12 11:24 AM) Reply
So cute and excellent review.
cleverkitty said... (11/19/12 8:00 AM) Reply
so cute love it!!!
mars418 said... (11/19/12 7:58 AM) Reply
Really cute! I had to do two muslins for my dog pet costume and couldn't believe. I'm not super easy to fit but I think the pets are harder! Great job.
GoodbyeValntino said... (11/19/12 6:56 AM) Reply
I usually comment only on adult clothes but couldn't pass on this adorable photo and story. Three muslins for a dog has me laughing!!!! Your precious dog will have quite a wardrobe now that you know how to fit her. So cute!
Clareew said... (11/19/12 2:42 AM) Reply
Great review. Really helpful. Your dog will be so greatful, and cute.
canei said... (11/18/12 8:18 PM) Reply
I love it!!!
PattyGee said... (11/18/12 7:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review. My granddog lives in MN and is a chihuahua and I have had some success with a few patterns. He too is a rescue and about 7 lbs. I appreciate your hints to get a better fit. I just might try this pattern after the holidays. He hides under blankets most of the winter and has to be carried outside in the winter. Snow is not his friend! What a cute doggy and the love the polka dots.
crazygrad said... (11/18/12 7:49 PM) Reply
Oh... my dogs have asked me to write: (the small 8 year old) I love you! I'm in Ohio too! Can we play????? PLease???? (my 16 year old): You're cute, but you aren't old enough to realize that wearing the little outfits just amuses the humans enough that hold back on the treats. DON'T AMUSE THE HUMANS if you want the good stuff.
Debbie Cook said... (11/18/12 7:30 PM) Reply