Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8799 (Suit including jacket, top, dress skirt and pants)

Reviewed by:Bettnadi164

About Bettnadi164
NC USA
Member since: 2/4/11
Posted on:11/20/12 4:21 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Pants    Skirts
sewbarbie said... (9/14/13 2:49 PM) Reply
i wish the photo were larger.
LauraHarkawik said... (2/12/13 9:29 AM) Reply
Beautiful job! I have considered making this and then held off after I realized it was a lined jacket. Did you use regular lining fabric? I have a lightweight linen I'm thinking of using and have enough to use the same for lining - based on your experience with this pattern, would that work?
sewbarbie said... (1/20/13 7:59 PM) Reply
please make the photo clickable so we can see it. It looks great from what I can make out.
Bettnadi164 said... (11/21/12 1:41 PM) Reply
Elona - I do not know how to get it to appear bigger. Sorry I attached my blog site if that helps. Re Becca- no I did not put elastic in the sleeves just in the back.
Re Becca said... (11/20/12 6:40 PM) Reply
I agree, I love the color, and the lines of this jacket look very promising. I looks like a fun project, did you do the gathering on the sleeves? The dark tab at the right side of the top of the page labeled help has some helpful picture review information.
Elona said... (11/20/12 5:52 PM) Reply
Your jacket looks very pretty in the teeny-weeny photo, but could you make it clickable so we can see the details?

Sense & Sensibility Elegant Lady's Closet