Pattern Reviews> Sewaholic Patterns> 1201 (Renfrew Top)

Reviewed by:Christas

About Christasstarstarstarstar
OK USA
Member since: 3/16/06

Best Patterns of 2012
Posted on:12/9/12 4:29 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 14 people
GoodbyeValntino said... (12/11/12 7:29 AM) Reply
What a perfect top! The fabric and fit came together beautifully. Good job and thank you for the review!
Maree P said... (12/10/12 8:46 PM) Reply
Beautifully sewn Christa. The fabric colours are just perfect for you.
Christas said... (12/10/12 5:26 PM) Reply
Thank so much for nice comments!
Karen Carr said... (12/10/12 2:46 PM) Reply
You look great - I love this pattern too. Really nice fabric choice!
Annette1 said... (12/10/12 2:24 PM) Reply
You can never have too many patterns, PERIOD. THE BOSS HAS SPOKEN. THAT being said, this is just a DARLING tunic, and I hope you wear it often and DON'T GIVE IT AWAY the first rattle out of the box, as we all KNOW you have a tendency to do. :o) It's a good thing it makes up so quickly, because I suspect MORE will be needed by the little "elves" at your house, once they see yours.
Levone said... (12/10/12 2:11 PM) Reply
Love your top, nice print! I just finished my third version of this pattern last night....I love it!
MNBarb said... (12/10/12 12:53 PM) Reply
Another great cowl pattern. It fits you to a T.
carolynw said... (12/10/12 10:11 AM) Reply
Another very pretty top - it looks good with everything you paired it with and fits you perfectly. this looks like such a versatile pattern the extra $$$ may be worth it. Making good use of your new sewing space - nothing rejuvenates like a new and well organized sewing space!!
Danvillegirl said... (12/10/12 7:02 AM) Reply
I just got this pattern in the mail last week. Glad to read your review. Very pretty and well fitting top.
CynthiaSue said... (12/10/12 4:54 AM) Reply
you look adorable!!
1SewSweet said... (12/10/12 4:26 AM) Reply
I too can see why you love this top! It's very nice and lighting fast too? I've added it to my wish list. I've never owned one of these patterns. Thanks for highlighting it!
SewWil said... (12/10/12 0:39 AM) Reply
Great looking top!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (12/10/12 0:08 AM) Reply
Everyone seems to love this pattern - looks great Christas!
Barbara V said... (12/9/12 11:27 PM) Reply
Such a pretty top and it looks so nice in all the ways you have styled it. Also always enjoy seeing your pretty smile! Of course you must buy more patterns even though you have sooo many.....that is "just the way it it"!!!!!
MelissaB in WA said... (12/9/12 8:52 PM) Reply
Darling top! I have eyed the pattern for quite some time, but I too feel silly buying another pattern when I have patterns galore. But it's a cheap compared to therapy! ;-)
Lori V said... (12/9/12 8:37 PM) Reply
Super cute top, I think I need to buy this pattern, too.
cleverkitty said... (12/9/12 8:15 PM) Reply
look at you!!! so cute!!! I hear you on patterns my thoughts exactly.
marymary86 said... (12/9/12 7:55 PM) Reply
Your top looks great on you!
Amanda.Claire said... (12/9/12 7:16 PM) Reply
Cute top!!
sfshaza said... (12/9/12 7:12 PM) Reply
I can see why you like this top. The neckline is not too deep, the cowl is a nice amount of drape and the fit is perfect!
Heatherrique said... (12/9/12 6:39 PM) Reply
Such a fab and fun looking top, Christa! Such versatility as you gorgeously modeled it with a skirt or a pair of jeans. Lovely work as always!
Karendee said... (12/9/12 4:47 PM) Reply
Christa, this is such a nice top really enhanced by the perfect 60-70's type geometric designed fabric. I notice that you lined and squared the design element perfect, which is the key of your high end looking top. The top seems to be such a versatile piece going from dressy to casual wear and that is a plus for the pattern. So glad you are enjoying your new sewing studio and making so many,overly garments.

Understanding Knit Fabrics