Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 07-2003-137 (Dress)

Reviewed by:Tini

About Tinistarstarstar
Posted on:2/2/05 11:57 AM

Deepika said... (1/14/06 9:22 AM) Reply
OMG I cant believe I missed your review Tini. You call that fabric ugly? No way! Its so pretty. I am not surprized you got lots of compliments. The outfit is lovely!
Annika said... (2/3/05 9:19 PM) Reply
Yay! Another Amsterdam find for our fashion show in June! ;-) It looks great on you, by the way!
BjP said... (2/2/05 4:45 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous - looks lovely on you.
Tini said... (2/2/05 2:52 PM) Reply
Vibek, I used fabric no. 2 as lining. It was so see-thru that every thing else except a scarf would have been something to talk about :)
PegL said... (2/2/05 1:58 PM) Reply
Love your cute "polysomething" tunic! Fun review to read too!
Lorna C. Newman said... (2/2/05 1:44 PM) Reply
Very nice, Tini! I also love this dress/top. It is very comfortable to wear with the mods that Deepika suggested. I would probably not have tried this without her review. Matter of fact, this was my first WOF issue that I ever bought ... Love the colour on you! It must make your eye colour just pop out!
Vibek said... (2/2/05 1:22 PM) Reply
OH! I know where that fabric came from! The turkish fabric shop Anarkali in Oslo, Norway. Hah! Imagine! It travelled from Turkey to Oslo to Amsterdam to Kiel and became this amazing outfit. Did you make the pants out of the companion fabric?
SandraB said... (2/2/05 12:19 PM) Reply
Very nice tunic Tini. I love your choice of fabric.