Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 08-2012-114 (Lace Collar Top)

Reviewed by:Merche

About Merchestar
SPAIN
Member since: 7/13/10
Posted on:12/14/12 5:47 PM
Last Updated:12/15/12 4:51 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
norie creates said... (12/17/12 7:09 PM) Reply
Very pretty. You look great too.
Jstarr4250 said... (12/16/12 9:27 PM) Reply
I'm with the rest of the crowd- it looks fab on you and I love the adorable bow belt.
PattyE said... (12/16/12 2:33 PM) Reply
Looks great...I just don't see the weirdness. LOL I have this pattern and plan on making it so thanks for the review.
2 Airedales n Me said... (12/16/12 1:03 PM) Reply
I agree with all the compliments you've received on this top! Weird? No way! It's a great fit, great color and really cute style on you.
inkstain said... (12/16/12 6:21 AM) Reply
I had my doubts about the lifted waistline and on my blog looked at a Russian sewist's so-called "Frankenpattern" to use another bodice. http://chanelno6.blogspot.ch/ Now that I see your wonderful version, I think it looks much better than it seemed on the technical drawing. Congrats!
Annie P said... (12/16/12 3:50 AM) Reply
I think it looks great on you (I can't see why you describe it as 'weird'--it's gorgeous).
ArtAttack said... (12/15/12 11:36 AM) Reply
Okay, now that I can see the pics you need to start loving this. It's adorable on you. Super cute with both the aubergine and orange. Love it!
morzel said... (12/15/12 7:31 AM) Reply
Very cute top!
madebyj said... (12/15/12 5:22 AM) Reply
What a super colour - love the way you can style this top (I can also open the attachments, luckily!!!) Pity you aren't 100% grabbed by it.
pdiddly said... (12/15/12 5:07 AM) Reply
Wow that looks fantastic (I could open it)
ArtAttack said... (12/14/12 11:44 PM) Reply
Well, it looks cute from afar...can't see the pictures! Will check back again...I think it looks great on you from what I can see...
Sew4Fun said... (12/14/12 6:45 PM) Reply
Nice top. It looks great with the orange accessories and beige pants. Very modern.
BrendaJoyce said... (12/14/12 6:15 PM) Reply
You can get to pictures if you pull up her other reviews. I adore the top on you, I don't think it looks weird in the least. It's beautiful and fits like a glove.
KensingtonCrab said... (12/14/12 5:54 PM) Reply
I can't open but the blue is very pretty and fit looks fab!

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Sew Chic Knapsack Pattern (ln100)

Favorite Things Ballet Slippers Pattern