Pattern Reviews> Angela Wolf> 1123 (The Ruched T)

Reviewed by:chenille

About chenillestar
AK
Member since: 7/4/11
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:12/18/12 6:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Leslie Bonner said... (12/30/12 9:47 AM) Reply
I'm intrigued after seeing your lovely Tshirt. I 'm moving up to be a competitor for Queen of patterns. Now I'm going to have to buy this one.
nancy2001 said... (12/29/12 5:46 PM) Reply
I just made my first tee shirt (no ruching, plain crew neckline), with Angela's pattern. I made the XS, did the petite adjustment, shortened the hem and raised the neckline, but did no other adjustments and it fit so beautifully, it's my new TNT! So if you're sitting on the fence about this pattern, I say go for it!
norie creates said... (12/27/12 3:14 PM) Reply
Really really! Love the fabric too! I'm the same way about purchasing patterns. I only catch them when they're on sale!
BJ1400 said... (12/20/12 11:13 PM) Reply
That is sooo pretty & you look great in it!!
2 Airedales n Me said... (12/20/12 10:08 PM) Reply
Your top is just gorgeous, Chenille. It really fits you beautifully. Nice to hear you are enjoying Angela's PR classes. Having met her in person and seen her designs up close, I can tell you she is "one to watch" among independent pattern designers.
Levone said... (12/19/12 4:02 PM) Reply
Lovely top!
NJcowgirl said... (12/19/12 9:44 AM) Reply
Very pretty You sold me on the pattern. I like how you staggered the sheer areas. Good thinking. It looks great on you.
JuliN said... (12/19/12 6:38 AM) Reply
Lovely top!
Amanda.Claire said... (12/18/12 10:34 PM) Reply
Ooooh! pretty pretty top!
Heatherrique said... (12/18/12 8:10 PM) Reply
Wow! You look so chic and sleek! What a cool pattern to showcase stunning fabric.
nancy2001 said... (12/18/12 7:10 PM) Reply
Oh Chenille, your top is outstanding in every way! Perfect fit, gorgeous fabric and a modern but elegant style. Like you, I've been so impressed with Angela Wolfe's online pants fitting class on PR, that I had to order her tee shirt pattern. I can't wait to receive the pattern because based on how beautifully your tee shirt turned out, I'm sure it's going to be my new base tee shirt pattern, too. Thank you so much for your very helpful review. Nancy
FreyaStark said... (12/18/12 7:08 PM) Reply
Very snazzy!
61sew4fun said... (12/18/12 6:48 PM) Reply
Love this top and the fabric is so cool. Great job and thanks for sharing your lining details, makes it double awesome.

BurdaStyle Magazine 08-2005-102