Pattern Reviews> Oliver + S> LC002WS (Woodland Stroll Cape)

Reviewed by:wenznz

Last Updated:1/25/13 5:53 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Tops    Coat/Jacket
twotoast said... (1/27/13 1:07 AM) Reply
Thanks for all the details - this is such a great cover-up. I often wear a fleece 'throw' and this would look a little more classy!
Nancy Rhodes said... (1/26/13 8:42 AM) Reply
Your way too fun / wild lining really makes you're cape shine. Just love surprise insides to garments. Great combo so pattern, fabric and lining. Add another to my wishlist.
wenznz said... (1/26/13 3:50 AM) Reply
Thanks for the lovely comments. Karen n, there is back neck facing included. The lining does not seem to show except for little peeks. Before I edge stitched, I made sure to roll the seam slightly to the inside, so the lining is held in.
ChristmasHills said... (1/26/13 2:26 AM) Reply
I too have wondered about this pattern. You have sold me as I love your cape. I see what you mean about the lining being, erm "in yer face" but so perfect the way you have used it.
karen n said... (1/25/13 6:42 PM) Reply
I've been drooling over the pattern thinking it a good reward for working down the stash. Thanks for the review. My only question was why not a facing? Now, you have gorgeous lining, but does it show from the outside?
Jed Keller said... (1/25/13 6:31 PM) Reply
Good review!
crazygrad said... (1/25/13 6:24 PM) Reply
Really like it! I've been contemplating this pattern since the release. Nice to see such a cool version.
CindyHa said... (1/25/13 4:48 PM) Reply
Your cape looks great. I've been thinking about this pattern since it was a released a short time ago. I think I'm going to have to make one for myself!

Christine Jonson Travel Trio One