Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8333

Posted on:11/28/13 12:52 PM
Last Updated:11/28/13 1:29 PM

Vogue Patterns: 8333 by Carol Wisman  Vogue Patterns: 8333 by Carol Wisman
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
Tina303 said... (11/5/14 2:50 PM) Reply
Your timeline is so helpful! I want to make this jacket but am worried about all the time involved. Thanks for breaking your steps down, it's very helpful. Very nice jacket, too!
cleverkitty said... (11/29/13 7:11 PM) Reply
Gorgeous jacket :)
Carol Wisman said... (11/29/13 1:11 PM) Reply
TU for your kind comments, forgot to note, cutting the wool, lining underlining, horsehair, and interfacing took 2.5 work periods as well
Jrhee said... (11/29/13 10:53 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I've had my eye on this pattern for a while. Love it in gray.
QueenBeeOne said... (11/29/13 10:07 AM) Reply
You did a fabulous job!!! I made this jacket for a customer 2 yrs ago..before I was a member and I enjoyed it. I learned some invaluable techniques about constructing the collar that I use with every collar since then. Your jacket is beautiful!!!
chriseen said... (11/29/13 9:52 AM) Reply
A tremendous review of a beautiful project, thank you so much. I have a Claire Shaeffer 8481 partially cut out in a wool flannel from deepest stash, so your timeline is especially helpful. May not commit to all couture steps on this particular project...
jlg said... (11/29/13 5:25 AM) Reply
This is gorgeous.
SewLibra said... (11/29/13 0:18 AM) Reply
What a professional looking jacket! I see you work a couple of hours a day, generally, like I do. It's amazing how much you can get done in small increments of time. Great job!
AuntieShel said... (11/28/13 10:51 PM) Reply
Just beautiful!!!
Immelu said... (11/28/13 10:32 PM) Reply
Wow, thanks for that review! I liked seeing the timeline as well! It helps me see how I could plan a project like this!
Jessamaka said... (11/28/13 10:20 PM) Reply
Thank you for the timeline, very helpful
caroljeancarmichael said... (11/28/13 7:08 PM) Reply
Congratulations on completing a Claire Shaeffer jacket with couture techniques. I especially appreciate the timeline, because it shows what we would be committing to before we start the project.
carolynw said... (11/28/13 6:55 PM) Reply
A perfect 10 for this jacket - it looks so much like the couture jacket. Well done

by: cleverkitt...