Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 05-2004-111 (Twist Top)

Reviewed by:kirianth

About kirianthstar
WA USA
Member since: 2/16/03
Posted on:11/21/05 6:56 AM
Last Updated:2/13/05 4:09 AM
ruby fargo said... (1/10/10 3:18 PM) Reply
I am trying desperately to find this pattern. If anyone would like to share I would be so appreciative.
appleC said... (11/21/05 9:36 AM) Reply
Why did I miss this review?! The top looks so beautiful on you. Thanks for the detailed construction procedure.
sewsue said... (2/14/05 4:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for a fun review with lots of information and instructions. Your top looks great!
KathleenS said... (2/14/05 2:43 AM) Reply
Great review! I'm long waisted and I also find this top very long. I think perhaps it's because it's designed to be a two-piece dress with the matching skirt.
lisa m said... (2/13/05 9:53 PM) Reply
Thanks for the instructions. I just cut the fabric for this one a few hours ago.
Gigi Louis said... (2/13/05 1:46 PM) Reply
I love this top on you - it's very flattering!
gabrielle said... (2/13/05 12:42 PM) Reply
Very pretty, well-fitting top--I'm liking it more and more, Y! Glad one of us actually made something from that issue, too. Now for one of the dresses? ;) Thanks for the instructions, too. I "borrowed" them cause I bet they'll come in handy for similar styles. Great review!
Elona said... (2/13/05 11:54 AM) Reply
That's an elegant-looking top--and a funny review, too. Thank you.
Georgene said... (2/13/05 11:51 AM) Reply
What a lovely review! I feel as though I have had a great conversation with you about this top. It looks wonderful, very flattering. This is a style with a 'different twist'.
PegL said... (2/13/05 10:27 AM) Reply
Really cute top that fits very nicely! Good information about the pattern in your review too!
Talitha said... (2/13/05 7:18 AM) Reply
I wish I could see the back. . .could you post a pic? This is the first twist top I've ever been tempted by--partly because I love that color! I couldn't see the pattern info, but I can't imagine that top looking half as good with a front slit.
ClaireC said... (2/13/05 5:35 AM) Reply
This is one of those times where the SO is wrong. ;o) The top looks beautiful on you and fits very well. Thank you for the detailed instructions. Yes, Burda WOF is a bit sparse in the directions. On top of that the translation to English is "interesting" at times.
valerie sews said... (2/13/05 4:18 AM) Reply
Your top sits beautifully on you. I'm thinking of giving this pattern a go so thank you for your clear set of instructions.

Favorite Things The Nappies Pattern