Pattern Description: MISSES' TOP: Fitted top has raised waist/hemline variations and narrow hem. A and B: back zipper. C: pullover, wrong side shows (back hemline), back neck slit with hook/eye closing. B and C: stitched hems on sleeves.
Pattern Sizing: 8 - 24, I made a size 8
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it? Yes, even the same colour
Were the instructions easy to follow? Yes they were.
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I liked the peplum style.
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
* This pattern is supposed to sit 1" above your waist, however it sits right on my waist, just where I wanted it!
* Square shoulder adjustment of 8mm (1/2").
* Reduced the side seams by 1cm (3/8") from the underarm tapering too nothing at the waist.
* Changed the neckline to that of my Vogue 8572 (OOP) blouse.
* I made my own bias tape for the neckline and armholes using my Clover 18mm (3/4") bias tape maker.
* This fabric frays madly so I have used French Seams.
Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others? I'm not sure if I will sew this again, mainly because it is such a distinctive style.
Conclusion: I'm very pleased I made this top, and do highly recommend it.