Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 06-2008-108 (Shirtdress w/ Pleated Sleeve)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:2/7/13 10:28 AM

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

21wale said... (2/8/13 6:49 PM) Reply
This is such a pretty shirtdress variation - I've had it traced out forever. I hope your fabric holds out for a while longer!
MissParayim said... (2/8/13 2:22 PM) Reply
This is really pretty! Nice work.
cleverkitty said... (2/8/13 9:40 AM) Reply
really cute dress :)
SewWil said... (2/7/13 10:41 PM) Reply
Super cute dress! Thanks for the detailed collar information.
Pamaro said... (2/7/13 5:32 PM) Reply
What a terrific dress. This definitely goes on my to-sew list. Thanks for the review.
KensingtonCrab said... (2/7/13 2:37 PM) Reply
Love the fabric and dress and looks cute with boots. Also, the background is so pretty!
Mufffet said... (2/7/13 2:04 PM) Reply
CUTE. Sorry about the fabric, but you can consider this a "wearable muslin" and press on with another summery fabric! Would be so pretty in a summer cotton print!
michellep74 said... (2/7/13 1:18 PM) Reply
Very cute dress! I remember this pattern--it was on my to-sew list, but I never got around to making it. I feel your pain about the fragility of your fabric--been there, too.
Quickie said... (2/7/13 1:05 PM) Reply
sorry, double post
Quickie said... (2/7/13 1:05 PM) Reply
lovely sweet dress. could you perhaps make it better by topstitching all your seams?
ghijsmom said... (2/7/13 12:46 PM) Reply
That dress is just lovely. I have read of that method of applying the collar, but only remember it was online somewhere.
MelissaB in WA said... (2/7/13 10:56 AM) Reply
I really like your dress! I have had that on my list since the issue came out too. Maybe I'll finally find time to sew it up soon.