Pattern Reviews> Cake patterns> 0144 ( Faux Wrap Dress)

Reviewed by:Nicola1968

About Nicola1968star
HAM United Kingdom
Member since: 4/8/10
Posted on:2/6/13 4:17 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Vesta Patterns

Nicola1968 said... (2/10/13 10:47 AM) Reply
Thank you all for your kind comments. I'll be sure to re review this pattern when I do my next Tiramisu for Spring using some really gorgeous Liberty Jersey
ClaireEmily said... (2/7/13 10:12 PM) Reply
Your dress looks lovely! Love the long sleeves!
c. j. said... (2/7/13 8:13 PM) Reply
Karine, Ditto. I have been really good about the fabric fast. The patterns.....another story. Great look, great style, great job. I am envious.
Karine said... (2/7/13 11:20 AM) Reply
I should have rated this review "unhelpful" because it taught me about a new pattern company - just what I don't need - hahaha! Your dress is very flattering - the lines are beautiful. I just ordered the pattern! It looks like it will be a perfect style for spring dresses. Thanks for the review!
starryfish said... (2/7/13 6:30 AM) Reply
This version looks great on you. I'm meaning to make a long sleeved version as well.
thegreenviolet said... (2/7/13 0:08 AM) Reply
The long sleeves look great! I'm definitely keeping this in mind for my next tiramisu.
Lizzytish said... (2/6/13 6:02 PM) Reply
Perfect timing for your review as I've just received my Tiramisu in today's mail! Good to know about your sleeve modification, since it's consistently very cold in my part of Canada now. You look beautiful; this style and colour are very flattering on you. Thanks for your review!