Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2682 (Women's Tops)

Reviewed by:aleah42

About aleah42starstar
Member since: 10/6/10

Best Patterns of 2007
Best Patterns of 2008
Posted on:2/13/13 5:00 PM
neufy said... (2/14/13 12:31 PM) Reply
If you go to the Jalie website you can print the directions and add them to the pattern so you don't end up with the great big directions sitting sideways. They also have some really neat videos. For their way to finish off a ribbing like neckline go to some of their newer skating pattern videos. Neat one on making their diapers as well. This is my favorite top of all time and I especially like it sleeveless for summer.
JEF said... (2/14/13 10:02 AM) Reply
"the bottom of one sleeve got placed on an already-cut-out section of fabric... oops. " - oh boy, have been there! I think it's a real nice top on you. I've made it in fleece (twice actually) and it's my go-to top this winter.
Stephanie C. said... (2/14/13 0:55 AM) Reply
Looks great on you!
grays08 said... (2/13/13 5:14 PM) Reply
This is cute and you had the same idea I had about it being a little dressier, but I see sporty too. I have this about ready to cut but have kept putting it off but love Jalie and how they do their stuff. You did a great job with this, and it's a cute top!