Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Marni Ponti Jacket

Posted on:2/18/13 6:36 PM
Last Updated:2/18/13 6:41 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 34 people
cleverkitty said... (10/8/14 10:27 AM) Reply
I cut this out yesterday and will be working on this today, I carefully read through your review, everything was explained perfectly thanks for all the pictures, if I could push very helpful again I would thanks Patty :)
Lynmarie said... (7/12/14 7:40 AM) Reply
Great looking jacket, thanks for your very helpful review, it will be so useful when I sew mine.
julie w said... (7/12/14 6:34 AM) Reply
Thank you very a very helpful review. I am in the process of making this jacket and you explanation of the steps has been most helpful.
PoldaPop said... (3/22/14 2:46 PM) Reply
Thanks for the very helpful review!
BeaJay said... (2/28/13 5:29 PM) Reply
Love your jacket - thank you so much for the detailed review. It will help when I make it.
Jstarr4250 said... (2/21/13 7:53 PM) Reply
Beautifully done...what a great looking jacket.
PattyE said... (2/20/13 5:26 PM) Reply
Thanks all! Looks like a few have this one in their lineup to make. I think you'll really like it.
clotheshorse said... (2/20/13 5:17 PM) Reply
Great jacket! It looks terrific on you and the colour is gorgeous! Thanks for the thorough review.
SewWil said... (2/19/13 11:56 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket! Thank you for the detailed review.
cleverkitty said... (2/19/13 4:26 PM) Reply
Very good review Beautiful jacket, your post will be the go to, to understand this pattern.
becca a said... (2/19/13 3:48 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful jacket, and is beautifully sewn! Thanks for the helpful illustrations of the pattern instructions. I love the color!
Lanna said... (2/19/13 1:30 PM) Reply
Looks very nice and attractive on you ! Love the color too.
Woolygal said... (2/19/13 8:06 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. Really nice jacket.
Margie T said... (2/19/13 6:52 AM) Reply
I love your jacket. Thanks for a great review. I'll be using it when I make my jacket for the winter.
ChristmasHills said... (2/19/13 6:01 AM) Reply
Thank you so much for your helpful review. I too will be referring back to it when I make mine.
Jaknan said... (2/19/13 3:09 AM) Reply
Your jacket is gorgeous! I just bought this pattern and I'm so excited that you included so many helpful hints in your review. I love Stylearc!
Annie P said... (2/19/13 0:49 AM) Reply
Great jacket, and it looks gorgeous on you!
sewpelican said... (2/19/13 0:32 AM) Reply
Absolutely lovely jacket, looks super on you. Thanks for very helpful comments in review.
margy.64 said... (2/18/13 11:59 PM) Reply
Great jacket. I've been eyeing this pattern off for a while, now you have convinced me to try it. Thanks for the VH and detailed review. I'm sure I will be refering back to it.
AndreaSews said... (2/18/13 11:11 PM) Reply
Oh so fabulous! You look great in this color, and your jacket is a lovely fit.
miausiau said... (2/18/13 10:08 PM) Reply
I've been planning a shawl collared ponte jacket myself...even buying a pink from eos! Right now I am looking for the right raglan sleeve version, although the Syle Arc pattern caught my eye. (But for the shipping!) Really nice spring jacket.
Pj3g said... (2/18/13 10:06 PM) Reply
Looks fantastic and is so pretty on you! You really make some great clothes! Exceptional review!
Sue Parrott said... (2/18/13 10:03 PM) Reply
How cute!
wsm2408 said... (2/18/13 9:22 PM) Reply
The jacket looks great. I am thinking of getting this pattern so thank you for taking the time to add the additional instructions to your review.
Barbara3 said... (2/18/13 9:02 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket and really helpful review!
Sew4Fun said... (2/18/13 8:36 PM) Reply
Fabulous jacket!
michellep74 said... (2/18/13 7:50 PM) Reply
Fantastic jacket! I love the color.
lyndle said... (2/18/13 6:54 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! I love this fabric too. Thank you for the exceptionally helpful review.

by: lisacm98