Pattern Reviews> Pin-up Girls> PB-3200  (Shelley Full Band Bra)

Reviewed by:clayqueen

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
Monte98 said... (2/27/13 8:34 PM) Reply
Love Love Love it!
clayqueen said... (2/23/13 2:25 PM) Reply
Of course, SewingForFun, I used the #KE645 S kit from Fabric Depot.
MissCelie said... (2/23/13 9:40 AM) Reply
Nice! Thanks for the great description.
sewing for fun said... (2/23/13 0:07 AM) Reply
your bra looks fantastic! Would you mind specifying which exact kit from FabricDepotco you used?
RadarRadiance said... (2/22/13 7:04 PM) Reply
Clayqueen, how did you determine what size to buy? I am not sure if I need a D or E. I wish that it didn't split between these sizes for purchasing the pattern. You are also an advanced sewer, is it very hard? thanks for any help..... I tried to find a size chart for measurements for the pin-up girls bra and don't see any specifics. I know the cup sizes run different between Europe and US. Also in the description is mentions a power bar for push-ahead support, what is this?
Nurse Jane said... (2/22/13 2:37 PM) Reply
I am so impressed with this bra. I had been reading the comments on bra making and it has me interested. Yours looks so RTW !!!
clayqueen said... (2/22/13 12:29 PM) Reply
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! RadarRadiance, I'm really impressed with lift this pattern provides for me. There really isn't any tension on the straps, the band and cups are doing the job they are supposed to :D
Wianno Girl said... (2/22/13 12:03 PM) Reply
I am encouraged to hear the final result was an excellent fit! And very pretty too. Very encouraging to me-I have a hard time to fit RTW. Thank you.
RadarRadiance said... (2/22/13 10:28 AM) Reply
It looks fantastic, does this bra pattern give you the lift you need? I really need help keeping the girls up with support and am narrow shouldered too. This looks like it might be a good first bra to try! Thanks.
JaxOz said... (2/22/13 5:57 AM) Reply
Wow! That looks so good - really professional, I'm waiting on a kit -not sure how long it will take to get to Australia, but this great job has re-enthused me. Well done!
Dilliander said... (2/22/13 1:36 AM) Reply
Beautiful and very RTW, it looks great.
Kathhhhhy said... (2/22/13 0:56 AM) Reply
Fantastic bra! I must try this pattern!
clayqueen said... (2/22/13 0:27 AM) Reply
Thanks ladies, it was so much fun to sew :D! The Fabric Depot kits are such a deal! $12 for the one I bought and I was able to cut 3 bras from it! Also, I was impressed with the very nice quality of the kit fabrics :D
ArtAttack said... (2/22/13 0:18 AM) Reply
Gorgeous bra...great job! Thanks for the tip on kits at Fabric Depot.
Jrhee said... (2/22/13 0:11 AM) Reply