Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1699 (Misses' )

Reviewed by:autumnyarn

About autumnyarnstar
Member since: 6/28/12
Posted on:3/5/13 6:53 PM
Last Updated:3/5/13 6:54 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Vesta Patterns

raesmom said... (5/14/13 9:40 PM) Reply
Thank you for posting this review. I purchased this pattern just for the dress. It fits you beautifully. It looks just as good as I imagined it would. I can't wait to make my own. :)
jlg said... (4/24/13 1:32 PM) Reply
This is adorable on you. Enjoyed your story about making it.
caper81 said... (3/14/13 10:01 AM) Reply
Very sweet dress! I just love the girly-ness (is that even a word?? If it's not, it should be :) of it. Enjoyed your blog as well :) I just bought this pattern barely an hour ago. Thanks for the head's up on the neckline. I like how it sits on your dress :)
HeatherPA said... (3/10/13 3:07 PM) Reply
I am cutting this out now and came to read the reviews to see if there were any surprises in store :-) I'm making the dress but with the sleeves from the shirt B, eliminated the center front seam on the skirt and am adding pockets from a KwikSew pattern I just finished that I loved the pockets in... Isn't sewing wonderful? Your dress is terrific! I think I'll follow your lead and modify the neckline a bit!
BJ1400 said... (3/7/13 2:06 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
grays08 said... (3/6/13 8:35 PM) Reply
This is really cute! I love and have this and thought the pattern was so cute, now just to make it up. You've inspired me to put this on my spring sewing list!