This is a Katherine Tilton pattern. I had been planning to make it for some time but was having trouble finding a combination of knits that I wanted to use.
I found this double faced cotton/rayon knit (dots on one side/stripes on the other at Joann's, and it was on sale. Yippee. it came in several colorways. (the fabric was available on their wesbite - didn't check availability today)
I prewashed/dryed and the fabric DID SHRINK, but I had purchased enough even with the shrinkage.
I cut the size M and ended up snugging in the side seams about 3/4" on each side.
I love the collar treatment. See closeup Here Sewing it was not so difficult, but a bit tedious with the double layer thicknesses.