Pattern Reviews> Lolita Patterns> 1300 (Fuchsia)

Reviewed by:Ms. McCall

About Ms. McCallstar
Member since: 3/2/06

Posted on:2/26/13 11:57 AM
Last Updated:2/26/13 1:54 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Vesta Patterns

Spaiyq said... (3/5/13 7:15 AM) Reply
It turned out so gorgeous!!
Monte98 said... (2/27/13 8:20 PM) Reply
Cute skirt. Thanks for all of the info!
KensingtonCrab said... (2/26/13 9:14 PM) Reply
Very cute skirt and I love the fabric! Thanks for giving us the link to the pattern!
Kathhhhhy said... (2/26/13 8:39 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review! I downloaded mine when they released it and have yet to work on it. The scallops! That must have been time consuming... but they look so adorable and worth it. Nice job!
ArtAttack said... (2/26/13 8:04 PM) Reply
This turned out so cute! Sadly, I haven't started mine yet...I had good intentions for the sew-along but life got in the way...yours is really cute!!
squirrellypoo said... (2/26/13 7:04 PM) Reply
The scallops look really cute! Thanks for the review, I wasn't aware of this pattern company.
renren said... (2/26/13 12:20 PM) Reply
I love the fun-level pouffy! Oh, I love, love, love this skirt. Mine is cut out and ready to trace. I could not believe this pattern was free when I saw how carefully drafted it was. And the instructions at the sew along are so complete and helpful. I'm wondering if at the scallop edge the lining rolls around to peek out--kind of hoping it does. Okay, this is so perfect! Thanks for the VH review.