Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2181 (Misses' Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:chesneykat

About chesneykat
Member since: 3/30/12
Posted on:3/1/13 1:20 PM
CSM--Carla said... (3/2/13 8:38 AM) Reply
LOVE this on you! Please reconsider and wear it!
ChristmasHills said... (3/2/13 0:41 AM) Reply
I like it on you too. Lovely colour and fits well.
sewbehind said... (3/1/13 8:29 PM) Reply
I think Lynne is on to something. I was thinking the same thing. I think that the wrapped knot piece needs to be moved lower too. If you are uncomfortable in it a dark colour would be less of an emphasis. It's all about how comfortable you feel! I think it looks good.
LynneH said... (3/1/13 6:41 PM) Reply
I also had the same problem with this pattern. Once I moved the smaller piece of the knot down it seemed to fit much better. Love the colour of your shirt.
ArtAttack said... (3/1/13 4:10 PM) Reply
I think it looks really cute on you! And it's orange! Orange can never be bad. I say wear it! This is my favorite view of this pattern, but I agree, it can be fiddly. Good job...
happytobehere said... (3/1/13 3:15 PM) Reply
I think it looks great too! Nice job on the FBA- I would have given up with those pattern pieces!
Laurie Lou said... (3/1/13 2:46 PM) Reply
I guess I beg to differ. I think it looks great on you! The color is amazing for you it. It looks like the FBA worked the fit is nice. Like another reviewer on your blog said, set it a- side and look at it later. All in all I really think you look great in it. :)
magpie57 said... (3/1/13 2:43 PM) Reply
I love the color of this and think the fit is ok too. It looks fine from the picture point of view. But if you aren't comfotable in it you may as well chuck it or experiment as you won't wear it. It might be a little short if the bottom needs hemming.

by: cleverkitt...