Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2303 (Dog Clothes)

Reviewed by:DOGLOVER389

About DOGLOVER389
Member since: 1/11/12
Posted on:3/3/13 5:23 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Pets
cherylz said... (1/6/15 8:12 PM) Reply
I just bought this pattern, and some fleece, to make jackets for my 2 dogs, both larger sized. Its great to see your photos, and read how detailed your changes were, I will keep in mind what worked for your dog. Thanks so much for taking the time to post your project & detailed notes!
Shellia said... (3/5/13 8:24 AM) Reply
He looks pleased with his new coat, and ready to go show it off. Wish I had seen this before pattern shopping yesterday...
Pj3g said... (3/4/13 7:49 PM) Reply
What a lucky dog to have such a good owner! All dogs should be so fortunate.
brrmm said... (3/4/13 7:12 PM) Reply
Oh he look sooooo handsome in his new coat. Great work.
prostheticsgirl said... (3/4/13 9:24 AM) Reply
Aww, so cute! Many people think we dress them up just for fun, but when it's cold, they really seem to appreciate it. I made a fleece shirt for my MIL's Havenese, and when she takes it off, he carries it around in his mouth until she puts it back on!
crazygrad said... (3/3/13 7:59 PM) Reply
I think one of my dog's has a crush on yours now.
Immelu said... (3/3/13 5:46 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review!! Your dog looks very noble in his new coat! I would have never guessed that that pattern comes in the larger sizes, so thanks for pointing that out!
DOGLOVER389 said... (3/3/13 5:33 PM) Reply
Hi Madbadger, I think the pattern actually runs big. But if you needed to make an adjsutment, it would be a very easy thing to do. I traced the pattern to physician's exam table paper so I could make adjustments without destroying the original.
madbadger said... (3/3/13 5:27 PM) Reply
Love it!!! I think I would need a super extra large size for my 150lb pup lol. Very kind of you to make some for shelter dogs!!!

by: sewtofit