Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 60447-1001 (soft bra 1)

Reviewed by:Clareew

About Clareewstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:3/11/13 5:15 PM
Last Updated:3/12/13 6:06 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
katesfolly said... (5/10/14 11:32 AM) Reply
Wow. I know this is an older review, but I just had to bow before your awesome bra-drafting/making skillz. Very flattering bra, and it's so cool that it can be comfortable for you as well.
JDpenelope said... (11/11/13 6:18 PM) Reply
What a remarkable achievement! I just discovered the Bra Sewing thread from earlier this year in the beginners forum, which lead me here. And I don't see any evidence of your being spatially challenged. On the contrary!
Margaret said... (3/24/13 11:14 AM) Reply
Very nicely done! Looks great and I am glad you got a good fit so quickly (with non-self-drafted patterns it has sometimes taken me several tries).
Janine S said... (3/13/13 9:12 PM) Reply
thank you so much for your review, your bra is beautiful - well done on drafting it yourself. thank you for the link to the website.
squirrellypoo said... (3/12/13 12:08 PM) Reply
Great looking bra! I really appreciate all your comments about your first muslins and the changes you made, too. (also, I hadn't noticed Sewing Chest has fancy power nets, ooh!)
julie w said... (3/12/13 7:31 AM) Reply
I so admire you for drafting your own. It looks fantastic and pretty Lycra powernet.
Ms. McCall said... (3/11/13 9:02 PM) Reply
Amazing work! It looks fantastic, and so pretty
Sarsez said... (3/11/13 7:54 PM) Reply
Fantastic. I agree that the Foundations Revealed is a goldmine of info. I've started drafting my own as well and yours is a great inspiration.
Sewiing Sue said... (3/11/13 7:50 PM) Reply
Very nicely done. Pretty in Pink Geo Powernet! Thank you for the links.
Clareew said... (3/11/13 6:14 PM) Reply
Thank you Sigrid, I started drafting my own because I was too impatient to wait for patterns to arrive. Love the Pantone colours by the way.
Sigrid. said... (3/11/13 6:07 PM) Reply
Great result Clare. And so well done, drafting on your own without the help of a teacher. Not sure I could have done that. You should be very proud of yourself. I especially like the change in the seamline, so much better on you.

by: cleverkitt...

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest

by: MVi14

Christine Jonson Double Collar Princess Jacket

Christine Jonson Double Collar Princess Jacket

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)