Pattern Reviews> PR Member's Pattern> 15926-1018 (Ruby Slip pattern)

Reviewed by:craftsanctuary

About craftsanctuarystar
NY USA
Member since: 12/7/12
Skill level:Beginner

Posted on:3/13/13 1:41 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
tg33 said... (5/22/13 5:54 PM) Reply
Thanks Craftsanctuary! I'm following the tutorials posted, they are very good indeed, but I've replaced the lace with more polyester satin, and I'm not sure about the fit! I think I've reached the stage of trying different sizes...
craftsanctuary said... (5/22/13 8:09 AM) Reply
@tg33 mine went over the bust point, and it seemed to fit me well that way. If you are getting stuck, pattern scissors cloth did a whole sew-a-long that may be helpful! http://buzzybeesworld.blogspot.com/p/sew-alongs.html
tg33 said... (5/21/13 7:05 PM) Reply
You fabric is gooooorgous! I'm trying to make this at the moment, can you tell me if the seams are designed to go over the bust point? Or do they go to the outside of them?
craftsanctuary said... (3/28/13 9:36 AM) Reply
Thanks, Kathy! It was a breeze to put together, even with the silk/lace. It's totally impractical, but that's what I like best about it! Yay for frosting!
Kathhhhhy said... (3/27/13 8:10 PM) Reply
This is so pretty! I've been wanting to make this pattern for a while. I love the fabric!!!!!!!
craftsanctuary said... (3/14/13 8:26 AM) Reply
Thank you all so much for the lovely compliments! @Renren I'm glad you're liking the "Sew Free" section, I'm really enjoying trying them all out!
SavageCoco said... (3/13/13 11:51 PM) Reply
Pretty!
renren said... (3/13/13 7:40 PM) Reply
I'm really enjoying your blog showcasing these free patterns--many of which I have already printed out but never used! I like your lovely slip.
caper81 said... (3/13/13 4:43 PM) Reply
Wow, gorgeous is right! :) Beautiful combination of fabrics!
Dee2 said... (3/13/13 1:51 PM) Reply
This is gorgeous--love the fabric!

Take-Along Bags Paper Pattern