Pattern Reviews> LaFred> 112 (Iris Skirt (aka #514))

Reviewed by:Margaret

About Margaretstarstarstarstar
BC Canada
Member since: 11/4/02
Posted on:3/14/13 2:20 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Margaret said... (3/25/13 4:04 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone! Renren -- I would usually wear a shorter jacket with a skirt, mostly because I am short-legged. Yes, the "line drawings" are also called "flats." Rhonda -- I don't sew skirts that often, but they are one of the few things that need almost no alteration for me, so that's nice!
FreyaStark said... (3/15/13 2:30 AM) Reply
A smart skirt. This looks like a nice, basic pattern.
Rhonda in Montreal said... (3/14/13 10:58 PM) Reply
"Other than length, I didn't have any fit issues... gotta love skirts." WOW!! This might be a "first"--maybe boring for you ;D Looking great, Margaret ;D
jannw said... (3/14/13 6:36 PM) Reply
Nice looking skirt and I do like it with the jacket..good to know about the instructions and the vent clip.
renren said... (3/14/13 2:35 PM) Reply
What I call a "line drawing" on the back of envelopes--is that appropriately called "flats?" You have sewn a very cute skirt and I think it looks great with the jacket. I don't have that kind of fashion sense that lets me know whether it would look better with pants than a skirt--have to rely on people like you! But I love the look, esp. with the dark stockings. Thanks for a thorough, useful review which will benefit greatly anyone starting this project.

No Pattern Used 000