Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1301 (Misses' Dress and Tie)

Reviewed by:Marge99

About Marge99star
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 4/8/10
Posted on:3/16/13 3:25 PM
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories
maryfrana said... (8/9/15 10:25 AM) Reply
I just found this review. Thank you for saving me. This is the kind of pattern I would gravitate toward, and then be disappointed that I don't look like the model. I think they use wind machines to make it look flowy and effortless....haha! Great review even if the dress was a disappointment.
ceejayem said... (9/12/14 9:42 AM) Reply
not interested in this pattern, found your review by accident, but I just wanted to compliment you on a very helful review!
AuntieShel said... (3/15/14 12:03 PM) Reply
Am a year behind in commenting, but just searched this pattern as am thinking of buying it. Thank you for your excellent review! I think your dress looks nice, but totally understand that when one is not happy with the outcome, out it goes!
BriarRose said... (4/6/13 1:24 AM) Reply
Hmm, I suspect I'd look like a perambulating love seat in this dress. Thanks or a great review and pictures.
Amiejean said... (3/17/13 10:33 AM) Reply
I too have this pattern, but have not tried it. I think I may still give it a go, maybe with some changes thanks to your review. Thanks for this review, for sharing it. You gave lots of great advise.
Fully Busted said... (3/16/13 10:28 PM) Reply
I have this pattern but not the model's figure so I've been reluctant to tackled it. Thanks for the review and saving me a heap of time and fabric!

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

Sew Chic Clara Bow Apron Pattern (ln102)

SewBaby The Twirly Dress Pattern