Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Onion> 1040 (Jacket with stand up collar)

Reviewed by:NinaDeva

About NinaDeva
DENMARK
Member since: 6/17/11
Posted on:3/17/13 10:39 AM

MNBarb said... (4/16/13 1:47 PM) Reply
I was looking at the Onion site and this pattern caught my eye. I'm so surprised that you don't like your jacket. It might be a garment that grows on you the longer you have it in your closet. Based on your review I'm planning to buy it! I love the modern fit you've achieved.
NinaDeva said... (3/19/13 5:58 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone :) it's so nice when others like your review right ;) Clareew: my daughter slept for three hours on the dayI wrote the review so I finished my jacket and couldn't think of what else to do so I wrote this review! Strange coincidences... :) I wore this to work yesterday and I must admit I like this jacket more and more. I was even thinking of sewing it again - this time without the mistakes around the collar.
KathleenS said... (3/18/13 3:42 AM) Reply
Your jacket looks great. I'm sorry you had problems with the instructions but it looks like you overcame that.
Clareew said... (3/17/13 6:06 PM) Reply
That is really spooky, I discovered this pattern a few hours ago - suddenly, there is your review. I think your jacket looks great.
Amanda.Claire said... (3/17/13 12:11 PM) Reply
I have this pattern too and puzzled over a few sections. Yours looks very shapely!!
madbadger said... (3/17/13 11:12 AM) Reply
I think your jacket looks great - glad you stuck to it. I'm still learning too and find I learn most from the projects that give me the most trouble. All in all though, I do believe good patterns don't leave you to figure it out on your own - thanks for the great review!

StyleArc Sailor Sue Palazzo Pant