Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1247 (Misses' Top and Skirt)

Reviewed by:Erinaceous

Last Updated:3/24/13 12:39 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
froggiegirl said... (3/24/13 6:50 PM) Reply
Beautiful blouse, wish that fabric wasn't sold out! :) Thanks for all your information, it is also a stashed pattern I've been planning to make.
miausiau said... (3/24/13 3:02 PM) Reply
I love the birds and such a lovely top! I have made up this pattern in a lightweight charmeuse. I thought it was a lot of fiddly work for what looks pretty simple in the end. The length is stingy unless you are petite. Some nice details but not worth the effort.
atymonw said... (3/24/13 2:47 PM) Reply
Your top is lovely. I have the pattern but haven't quite decided what to make with it yet. Your review has some very good information I will need...thanks!
julibchickadee said... (3/24/13 1:49 PM) Reply
I love the fabric that you chose (the bird print in the pic) - it works perfectly with this pattern! It looks like something you could buy at Anthropologie! I'm glad for the info stating that you added so much length to the shirts... I have this pattern and am long torsoed so this is a really helpful tip! :-)
trumbelina said... (3/24/13 1:48 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. I've had this pattern for a while but haven't gotten past the feeling that it will be a wadder. Your info will help me make the move to actually sewing it.

Christine Jonson Swirl Skirt & Ruffle Top