Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8766 (MIsses Dress)

Reviewed by:Mauude

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
Acient3 said... (3/28/13 7:59 PM) Reply
you did a beautiful job
tigergirl said... (3/28/13 7:09 PM) Reply
This looks great on you, job well done!
Jstarr4250 said... (3/28/13 6:25 AM) Reply
You've done a great job on this dress. I recently found a site that sells nice looking lace in many colors and patterns. It's called and they have a circular blue lace called Sound of Music.
Karen Easter said... (3/27/13 11:26 PM) Reply
I love that you are making outfits to look like the ones that a favorite character wears! I also went to your blog and saw the other outfits you made. I also saw that you were asking about dyeing fabric. This dress is done, but I have a feeling you'll come up with something else that needs dye before too long! I do a lot of dyeing, but I have never quite had the nerve to dye something in our washing machine. Instead, I bought a plastic storage bin that could fit in our kitchen sink (taller than the sink basin by quite a lot) and I dye things in there. A five-gallon bucket from a hardware store works great, too. You have to swish the fabric around yourself. Here are instructions for fiber-reactive dyes. in case you haven't seen instructions before. Different kinds of dyes work with different kinds of fabrics, so be sure to match the fabric up with an appropriate dye. Fabric blends can be iffy. I hope you have lots of fun with this! I sure do.
DeJa Chic said... (3/27/13 10:31 PM) Reply
Very cute. I love Belle's style on that show!